Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered my exclusive. It really is an awesome looking figure. I can't wait to have all of my indy line exclusives displayed on the shelf together.

Toht 1/6th scale figure

Includes:

hat
glasses
trenchcoat
double-breasted suit
tie
Nazi pin
handkerchief
coat hangar
medical bag
hot poker
Luger pistol
Zig Heil hand with burned-in Ra symbol
Melting face

Wow...only missing one thing. Good job Wor.

Mind me asking what you base that on?

I always thought it was "Tot" :lol

I base it on the production staff working on the film, including the Effects Guy who did the melting head effect.

I'm sure Steven and George mentioned his name more than a few times in the course of their meetings.

I also base it on Wor Gar, King of the Toht's. :D

Ordered the exclusive! Definately a must-have! I would have prefered the Melted face to be more towards the end of the process (ie more a red skull) but the fact they even bothered to include it is awesome! Very nicely done!

I base it on the production staff working on the film, including the Effects Guy who did the melting head effect.

I base it on Kenner...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zw7ZElvzs1U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zw7ZElvzs1U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

I base it on Kenner...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zw7ZElvzs1U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zw7ZElvzs1U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

Classic! Indy has a karate chop!:naughty

Even though I've decided not to collect the Indy line, I'm absolutely stunned by this figure! Wow! The exclusive, the list of accessories, the alternate head... Sideshow nailed this one!! :gun

The exclusive item sold me on this figure as well. Plus I doubt I'll ever see an Indy wave of figures in my lifetime again, so I'm buying everything I can!

Indy needed a Nazi to fight and Toht is the creepiest.

I'm torn between wanting Marion w/ Eye of Ra, Mola Ram w/ sakara stones and Henry Snr. w/ holy grail next.

Henry Snr. would probably give the line more juice, and I'd love to see what Sideshow can do with him, though a Mola Ram would be popular as well.

If they make Marion, I'd prefer her bar outfit, then the white dress and the Streets of Cairo one last.

But whoever it is, I wonder if the exclusive will be another large item? what's left? Map Room Indy w/ model city? :gun

EDIT: how long can they drag out another figure announcement before people starting calling the line dead again?

They should just make the TOD line next with a Ripped shirt Indy, and Mola Ram. The TLC just have Henry Jones and call it a day. Indy didnt change much costume wise in TLC, and there isnt any characters that are really all that interesting from the movie aside from Henry. IMO.

Wow...only missing one thing. Good job Wor.

Thanks! :)

Yep, got everything on my old list I wanted...basically everything Toht ever held or touched...except the medical bag for his coat hanger. But hey, I'd rather have everything I got here than trade something for the bag. They left off the right piece.

I'm so impressed with this... they even got the pinstriping correct on the shirt -- horizontal on the chest and vertical on the cuffs with white collar!!! They really did their homework on this one!

One request: I hope they have a short prometheus body for him.

Last edited:
Is it too early to wonder what the box for these exclusives (Belloq too) would look like? I would like a large version of the current box with flap and window box.

Back