Today Only! - $25 Off Coupon Code on SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why people are using this on IP. It's $10 shipping and $25 reward points. Cancels it out. You don't save anything.

I can careless about shipping costs.. ive paid shipping for my dx 11 and dx 12.. so to me, it doesnt cancel its self out

Simple..I enjoy the option of flexpaying. It just makes things easier, and I get it before other retailers.

Simple..I enjoy the option of flexpaying. It just makes things easier, and I get it before other retailers.
That doesn't have to do with anything I said. I was talking about the code itself.

Shipping is $10 and you get $15 in reward points. Using $25 coupon code basically cancels those benefit so you don't save anything at all. It's better to use a coupon code on a cheaper product.

That doesn't have to do with anything I said. I was talking about the code itself.

Shipping is $10 and you get $15 in reward points. Using $25 coupon code basically cancels those benefit so you don't save anything at all. It's better to use a coupon code on a cheaper product.

:exactly:Like a single piece Hall of Armor

i've been off center all week. ordered an armor unleashed from midtown, paid PP, then it lingered in the 'ready to ship' mode. i inquired and they said it would ship today. when it didn't i inquired again and they said sorry...out of stock. i have closed the books on ordering from them ever again. i then found it $209 shipped from Fanboy, ordered it, then immediately checked my email for order confirmation and found the $25 off sideshow coupon. RATFARTS!!!

But you swore off ordering from SSC over the BD Mark VII ****storm, or were you just putting on a show? You know, again?

You still get the $10 shipping. It's only free shipping that gets canceled with coupons.

Additional benefits of
(1) immediate redemption of $25 off an order
(2) interest free pre-payment financing for up to 6 months.
(3) Do not have to purchase another item from sideshow to see benefit from reward points.
(4) receive the figure earlier than most us distributors.

On top of the 10 dollars you get over the figure rewards.

Not too shabby actually.:wave

But you swore off ordering from SSC over the BD Mark VII ****storm, or were you just putting on a show? You know, again?

i didn't order from sideshow, i ordered a hot toys figure. obviously a $25 off coupon was never meant to be used because it arrived after i ordered somewhere else. just not clicking with sideshow was the point of the post. what are you, the follow up police making sure every internet statement is adhered to? why not get your own life? mine is tired of you. :pfft:

It's wait listed as well. Give it a day. It will be back.

Search item 901897

all retailers are pre-sold out. sideshow is now listed as sold out. within a couple of weeks, this item will ship. at that point, the wait listers are recalled from cancels and declines. may come back for sale, may not. depends how many wait listers there are.

Reordered Wolffe with this. @_@ Sucks if they cancel the discount just cause it's PO.
I was already thinking of cancelling Wolffe but this coupon held me back.

Back