Today Only! - $25 Off Coupon Code on SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They won't catch it until they start processing the order. Then, as stated many times before, they'll send you an email stating the promo wasn't for that item, and would you like to keep or cancel your order.

Got it. I missed that it would be caught at the time the order was processed. Either way, I am keeping my order.

I do agree that SS should change their system so that you can only order stuff the code works for, because the way it is now, you also lose the code when they take it off your order.

Those codes really are only good for the stuff they can't move.

I do agree that SS should change their system so that you can only order stuff the code works for, because the way it is now, you also lose the code when they take it off your order.

Those codes really are only good for the stuff they can't move.

Yeah that's my biggest gripe. I usually don't fall for these codes because they never work on anything I want but since this one was called IRONMAN, I stupidly thought it would work on IM3 collectibles. :lol

They won't catch it until they start processing the order. Then, as stated many times before, they'll send you an email stating the promo wasn't for that item, and would you like to keep or cancel your order.

Tony Stark has a NRD too. I wonder if people will lose that as well.

can you use this code several times, if i want to buy 3 items and do 3 seperate orders will that process or 1 coupon per houshold, per account

Might get the rescue version Captain America with it then.

went to order myself, but when you use the code it states not valid on any con-exclusives, so i think this will get canceled, what does anybody think of this, will it work :dunno

went to order myself, but when you use the code it states not valid on any con-exclusives, so i think this will get canceled, what does anybody think of this, will it work :dunno

Actually, yes it should still work. I used the Spring2013 code on Rescue Cap a couple weeks ago, even though it said it wouldn't work on exclusives. I got the $25 off and he came last week! :yess:

I ordered Tony Stark with the coupon, it was one of the main reasons I ordered him, they better not cancel it cause I might change my mind in wanting the figure..

can you use this code several times, if i want to buy 3 items and do 3 seperate orders will that process or 1 coupon per houshold, per account

Can't - one use. Ordered Coulson then tried to make a separate order, would not allow it.

Back