TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want these. I'll check out eBay of course but won't hold my breath.

why don't you just order & pick up at SDCC, get a flight ticket in advance if you have to. you can get 2 sets per pax so selling 1 off might just recover the cost of traveling.

Haha I wish I could. I'll beg someone here that's already going. I'll pay extra for a box set if any of you are going and can grab me one!

I have a feeling NECA will release these 16-bit figures with some variation in size/paint app. Even if they don't we have figuarts on the way that look very similar so hopefully they make footsoldiers & shredder at the very least

I cant help myself, but the sculpts look kind of familar, dont they?

TMNT2-1300x.jpg

ouve6g.jpg

TMNT8-1300x.jpg

NECA-Shredder.

I'm going to SDCC this year and plan to pick these guys up and one for a friend of mine. But they probably have a limit on the amount I can buy, wish I could help some people get theirs.

Loved the game as a kid. I won't bother with these if they're only SDCC exclusives though. Not worth the effort when we can guess how much the asking price on ebay will be.

Loved the game as a kid. I won't bother with these if they're only SDCC exclusives though. Not worth the effort when we can guess how much the asking price on ebay will be.

I have to SFC game, complete with all the papers, costed around $100 but i had to, now it's going for $200 onwards.

I'm going to SDCC this year and plan to pick these guys up and one for a friend of mine. But they probably have a limit on the amount I can buy, wish I could help some people get theirs.
yep, via twitter randy said they have a limit of 2 per person; so 2 turtles and 2 foot clan.

Back