TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are the original 4-packs on eBay? I can't find anything in completed listings over $400.

Ha...but you can get the set of bootlegs for less than $50 and the quality is just as good, so I hope the same happens to these videogame figures :D

Haha don't do it!

Where are the original 4-packs on eBay? I can't find anything in completed listings over $400.

The original SDCC exclusive 4 pack turtles are pretty rare. That 4 pack also came with the street diorama.

I'd bet we get single releases of the 8-bit turtles too.

Yeah, the mirage TMNT bootlegs are great. I have both the original and a bootleg set with painted bandanas and you can clearly see that they're not exactly the same quality, but are REALLY close.

If you ever notice on Twitter whoever runs it always talks about "tooling" & being cost effective. I don't believe they would produce these in such a limited quantity unless there is a plan to release them in the future in some way.

Randy runs the twitter of Neca no one else... So when you get an Reply it's from Randy himself...

can you tell me how to differentiate bootleg & original?

coz i saw one in Japan, price is way below $700.
The bootlegs come in an tube and normally have colored masks. The originals come with more accessories.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The bootlegs come in an tube and normally have colored masks. The originals come with more accessories.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

is it true, only originals you can pull the front shell down like a foreskin, and that only Leornado's Bandana knot is facing downwards instead of up?

Not sure if anyone has noticed or pointed it out, but April on the box art is different from April on the original arcade cabinet. I know because I have that cab and walk past it every day!

Proof of $700 actually being sold?
ebay

is it true, only originals you can pull the front shell down like a foreskin, and that only Leornado's Bandana knot is facing downwards instead of up?

Basically, paints are different, bootlegs have arched feet, blue shells, hard front shells, and have bad quality control joint pegs.

Authentic have green shells, rubber bandanna and front shell, flat feet, and cleaner joints.

Personally I have given up hope on getting a set of the video game turtles, but at least I can look forward to their larger scale offerings. Just hope they bring back Donatello for pre order. Seems like he is sold out everywhere now.

Personally I have given up hope on getting a set of the video game turtles, but at least I can look forward to their larger scale offerings. Just hope they bring back Donatello for pre order. Seems like he is sold out everywhere now.

Yeah these quarter scales are gonna sell like hot cakes for sure.

Back