TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Revoltech Raphael. Love the figure but I'm not sure I want to spend the money on the other turtles. Raph's my favorite so I couldn't pass him up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421726427.560579.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421726442.919803.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421726452.887482.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421726461.095872.jpg

Really do like those classic collection series 1 turtles. Wish the movie classics were better (well, Leo and Don at least).

playmates needs to stop farting around and get some new "Classics" made (like the proto's of Shredder and Krang)..a Casey Jones,Usagi Yojimbo,Leatherhead,Ace Duck,Foot Soldier,Rat King,General Tragg,Muckman,Baxter Stockman and so on

There are now CHEAP bootleg Revoltech TMNTs on eBay for like $32 per. Be interesting to see how they did the joints as I'm guessing they did a **** job. Anyone buy some? I'd love to see side-by-side comparisons.

There are now CHEAP bootleg Revoltech TMNTs on eBay for like $32 per. Be interesting to see how they did the joints as I'm guessing they did a **** job. Anyone buy some? I'd love to see side-by-side comparisons.

I saw that....the seller had some seriously bad feedback.

Is that Playmates proposed Krang from Toy Fair? Why the hell couldn't they have upscaled Bebop and Rocksteady too!

Playmates? Ha! They wish. It's a third party company from Asia, called, First Gokin (Tong Meng Ex) and it comes out in June, supposedly. The price is the only thing I don't like, but it's pretty big (about 10 inches), it's in scale with the other playmates figures, it's has working lights, and the mid section is diecast. It's about $150, supposedly.

Also, I think Bebop and Rocksteady were about the same size as the turtles in the cartoon, but Krang should be taller.

cqlTMKQ.jpg

This is the Hasblow Krang :slap

mtcoEdr.jpg

Guys does the playmates classic turtle suffer from fading issues? Just I want to buy but a few in the shop seemed to be going a funny colour not sure if it paint fading or just needs a wipe

Wow thats what im talking about...... so sad american toy companies dont put any effort in there toys like before. Only one I can think of is neca.

I'm not a kraang fan and even im tempted to get this. The light in his stomach is awesome. Hopefully this company answers the dreams of many and make us some 1/6 90s movie turtles.

Back