TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys does the playmates classic turtle suffer from fading issues? Just I want to buy but a few in the shop seemed to be going a funny colour not sure if it paint fading or just needs a wipe

I heard there are bootleg Classic Turtles so just beware. They lack certain articulations the originals has but it's difficult to tell unless you compare them side by side.

Okay. The constant slew of rave reviews and curiosity got the better of me. I have to say the Revoltech Turtles are amazing. I haven't even seen the modern cartoon these are based off of but they're a very fun and stylish update to the classic NECAs.

They feel surprisingly solid to me; colour, sculpt and paint apps are pretty killer. I'm more or less used to Revoltech joints thanks to their crazy-ass Vader (which I also enjoy as a stylized interpretation) ... and these turtles will likely stay on my shelf for years to come.

The price SUCKED. I had to get 'em from BBTS. It's possible Revoltech will re-release them down the line as they do seem to do that a fair bit, but whatever. No regrets on these. Japan wins again.

Surprised I had to dig for this thread.
Anyway, some of the new figures coming for the toon line look pretty good. I'm just really disappointed they decided to kill off the Classics line. I hear a lot of people complaining that we'll now never get Shredder that was promoted at SDCC, but I'm much more disappointed that we're not getting the Krang Android. THat was one of the figures I always wanted as a kid and never got. It would have been great in Classics form. Real shame.

Surprised I had to dig for this thread.
Anyway, some of the new figures coming for the toon line look pretty good. I'm just really disappointed they decided to kill off the Classics line. I hear a lot of people complaining that we'll now never get Shredder that was promoted at SDCC, but I'm much more disappointed that we're not getting the Krang Android. THat was one of the figures I always wanted as a kid and never got. It would have been great in Classics form. Real shame.

Did they really kill off TMNT Classics? I know they didn't bring it to show at Toy Fair this year, but I never saw Playmates officially cancel them.

They said now that they are gauging interest instead of "they're coming." That's certainly not a reassuring turn around.

Speaking of those.have the value dropped lately?
I am trying to sell my set on ebay for a fair enough price,not a single person is even watching my auction and i have a feeling it's because of those cheap knockoffs from china :slap

110$ shipped in europe was what i listed the set for.I thought that was a fair enough price compared to other auctions,but obviously not :lol

I see a bunch of sets for under 50$ shipped from china,which is probably the reason this set lost it's value.

You know they aren't discontinued or anything, right? They are going to keep making more as long as there is a demand.

Did not know that,makes more sense to me now.Free shipping from US is also unknown to me.Im used to 40$+ in shipping plus custom fees :lol

Back