TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I enjoyed the knock back to the Leo comic many years ago, Seth Green as Leo tho is AWFUL, his voice does not suit it, they should of kept the guy before, at least he kinda sounded like Jason Biggs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought he sounded awesome as Leo. And this is coming from someone who loved Biggs' Leo.

I thought he sounded awesome as Leo. And this is coming from someone who loved Biggs' Leo.

Seth Green has always sounded either retarded or a 60 year old man... It's mainly parts he plays but I can't get how he got the Leo part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm getting a Jim Henson / Labyrinth vibe from these designs. Anyone else seeing that? They're certainly awesome, but I don't think they're quite for me.

Found a set today at TRU and felt the need to get them. Overall I do like them, but I dislike the lack of articulation on the wrists.

2274033f-917b-4b1e-adb1-ef68e4eca1ad_zps24e9c2f4.jpg

I've finally got the full set of Revoltech TMNT from HLJ.com. These are the best Turtles Figures I've ever had, which I've had a lot including the awesome NECA ones. The simple fun of posing them is so much fun. I'd love to have similar figures on the new movie so I can have all of the versions. Here is a quick pic. image.jpg

Just got my set of four Revoltech TMNTs from HLJ too! These are my first Revoltech figures, and the joints definitely take some getting used to!! But I'm taking inspiration from the amazing poses posted in this thread! Will need to experiment more with the joints.

Here's my initial pic anyway. Video reviews of all four uploading now :)

LOL can you tell I have no idea how to pose these Revoltech figures from that photo compared to others!! Will definitely try to steal some of the awesome poses for my own display :)

Just remember that because every joint has a swivel that you have to rotate them to find the hinge in the revoltech joints, before moving them. If that makes sense?

Yeah, you definitely have to find that seam before trying to move the joint in that hinged direction. Lucky I was made aware of that before I tried anything stupid. But still, the joints are much easier to get used to once you realise that you can actually take off the attached parts around the joint. Much easier to adjust to the position you want, then reattach the body part.

Back