TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are indeed great figures bootlegs or not bootlegs. For 50$ for 4figures. Can't bit that with people who are not able to get the previous releases it's still a good purchase ImO.

Figured I'd just drop in and let you guys in on the news I heard at Comic Con. A rep of Bluephin Tamashi told me they just got the license for the live action TMNT films. So expect to see some great articulated figures based on the movie down the line.

No, they don't have any more QC issues than any other figure. Just look at the regular complaints about playmates product..bad paint, limbs falling off stiff or loose joints.
The figures being sold re just as good as those sold a few years back. NECA lost their lisence, and I wouldn't be surprid if it's still them making these, but allowing the world to believe they are bootlegs.
Bottom line, these are great figures.

Mine had awful problems such as non functioning joints, blown joints, never drying paint and limited articulation when compared to the original NECA one. Just don't want people to buy the KO expecting the real deal. Neca wouldn't risk breaking IP laws to make these in secret anyway, they're just KOs

Who got the license? Which movie?

The original TMNT. Maybe the others as well? But the first for sure.

And Bluephin Tamashi. They are the ones who do the Power Ranger lines now and the MonsterArts Godzilla figures.

They are also now doing Alien and Predator lines.

In other words, I highly expect these figures to kick major ***.

Figured I'd just drop in and let you guys in on the news I heard at Comic Con. A rep of Bluephin Tamashi told me they just got the license for the live action TMNT films. So expect to see some great articulated figures based on the movie down the line.

Well that is awesome. Thank god. I was not overly impressed by what I saw from Playmates with movie Leo. The first four Classic Turtles were great, if a bit large. Bebop & Rocksteady pretty cool, but fell short in production and with the ankles. So movie figures by Tamashii? Bring. It. On. OH YEAH! :yess:

The original TMNT. Maybe the others as well? But the first for sure.

And Bluephin Tamashi. They are the ones who do the Power Ranger lines now and the MonsterArts Godzilla figures.

They are also now doing Alien and Predator lines.

In other words, I highly expect these figures to kick major ***.

Damn that's awesome!!!! When will this happen?

Can sombody give me an example of what we might be getting? And ill be getting both playmates and the other version. I've been waiting to long to pass up these movie turtles.

What do you mean an example? Do you mean in terms of how good Tamashii's accuracy and detail is? Check out this link: https://www.figures.com/forums/news...light-upcoming-alien-vs-predator-figures.html

The closest example to what the turtles will look like is the Predator's arms and legs. Look at how the joints are integrated into the overlapping muscles. That's excellent.

Yes that's what I meant and holy ****!! Judging from that alien and pred figure we will be getting our money's worth. It's weird how technodrome doesn't no about this and they are the biggest tmnt site.

Like I said, they haven't had a formal announcement yet. I'm not sure how far into the process they are. But I was standing on line at the Tamashi vender waiting for my Godzilla '64 and White Ranger, and the guy was talking to me about the MonsterArts line and he said I'm totally stoked about the license we just got", and I said "Which is? Or can't you tell me?", to which he said "Oh, I can tell you, but you may not believe me. The live-action Ninja Turtles".

My latest addition to my turtles collection :)

TheGang.jpg

More pics on my Flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/100362956@N08/

Finally found Donnie this morning at TRU. I've got all four now. :) Can't wait for Bebop and Rocksteady.

Really?? Where did you see/hear this?? That's awesome though, I was at a local toys r us yesterday but I haven't seen them yet myself.
Oops, my bad. I saw the reviews from PixelDan and thought they were out. It seems they'll only hit stores in November/December...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UUreQHObYo[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlhTifXOako[/ame]

hiya

Here is my recent Raph statue. It's a limited garage kit that was offered at a local comic book store near me.

1381843_10103095626920719_835672_n.jpg

That's wonderful...just showing off my own. I saw the wip Donatello pics at the comic shop, it looks great so far.

That statue was already featured earlier in this thread, along with an in-progress Donatello statue.

Back