TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question on those 11" versions: What makes them exclusives to TRU? I've seen them at Walmart and they look exactly the same. Am I missing something?

I think they were limited time exclusive. Roughly for the first year, the 11" figures were labeled as TRU exclusives and can only be found in TRUs.

Walked into Walmart to find a new display of figures and didn't know they made the Battle Shell Turtles in 5" figures, picked up all 4 with removable helmet Shredder, mouser pack and the 4 baby Turtles.

Too bad Walmart won't price match the TRU BOGO half off since TRU doesn't have a price on their ad, but Walmart has it for $8.88 each.

ABD22130-DC44-41ED-B609-E6C90144DB51-9349-00000B166AD0A444_zps90078658.jpg

F65D2011-7028-4923-939A-80758BD2C070-9349-00000B14A971EE38_zps55483274.jpg

Yeah, in person they look way better. They also have the cartoon accurate feet lol Donnie also has his gap

Defiantly getting those battle shell turtles. I like the current ones but they dont fit with the other toys like april and the mutants. These look so damn good an accurate to the cartoon.

:clap
Defiantly getting those battle shell turtles. I like the current ones but they dont fit with the other toys like april and the mutants. These look so damn good an accurate to the cartoon.

Agree, like these, better than the originals which are great in their own right

Last edited:
im late in the game but seen TMNT everywhere today as alot of stores recieved a fresh batch. I only picked up regular Donettelo and Mikey. Will get Ralph and Leonardo next week and hopefully Splinter. no local Toy R Us for the classic collection so ill have to find some on the internet.

my son wants bebop and rocksteady, if you all see any online, please post as I need them for xmas

thanks

finally found the battle shell turtles here in WI. walmart had them.
toysrus only had 1 raph, and since they are the basic size figs, the BOGO half off didnt apply, only deluxe size figs.....drat!

love these figs!

Back