TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my turtles so much!! Has anyone heard rumblings of a series 2? I'd go nuts on these with all my childhood favorites much like the masters classics, but if I could have shredder, foot soldier Casey, April, bebop, rocksteady, splinter and Baxter in this style I'd die a happy man.

I love my turtles so much!! Has anyone heard rumblings of a series 2? I'd go nuts on these with all my childhood favorites much like the masters classics, but if I could have shredder, foot soldier, Casey, April, bebop, rocksteady, splinter and Baxter in this style I'd die a happy man.

Somebody claimed they heard that the Classics are being based off the year.(which is the purpose of the stickers).It doesn't sound promising by hearing that and I am not sure what it all means,because then they may take the 1st four turtles and just repaint them and call them movie turtles (but classics) something of that sort...So getting different characters we desire doesn't sound promising

I am very dissapointed by that if true,because then they are not planning on following the traditional Classic characters from the cartoon and then not getting the characters we REALLY want.

I guess we won't know till Toyfair in Feb,but I will be VERY dissapointed if we don't get ALL the characters you just listed

Somebody claimed they heard that the Classics are being based off the year.(which is the purpose of the stickers).It doesn't sound promising by hearing that and I am not sure what it all means,because then they may take the 1st four turtles and just repaint them and call them movie turtles (but classics) something of that sort...So getting different characters we desire doesn't sound promising

I am very dissapointed by that if true,because then they are not planning on following the traditional Classic characters from the cartoon and then not getting the characters we REALLY want.

I guess we won't know till Toyfair in Feb,but I will be VERY dissapointed if we don't get ALL the characters you just listed

I heard about that sticker thing too about the years, Its not confirmed just a rumor ATM. It could work though if they make release waves of caractors by the years that they came onto the show, like bebop and rock steady for 1988 series than baxtor stockman for 1990 series and than mutagen man in 1993 series and so on. Maybe thats what they have in mind and if so we could get deep into the line which would be cool.

So much turtle nostalgia , anybody know where you can watch the 80s cartoon online ?

So much turtle nostalgia , anybody know where you can watch the 80s cartoon online ?

I watch alot of stuff on youtube but, I could'nt find the 80s turtle cartoon on there, however there tons of the 2003 episodes, a couple of the movies and so on. I could'nt find anywhere to watch the 2007 movie online so I bought all four movies on one disk from target for 10 bucks. You may have to buy the series on dvd, sorry I was'nt much help:(

I just got my Mikey in, he was always my favorite. Man, from the package to the look of the figure and the awesome weapon, this thing just screams to the old school turtle fans. I am looking out for Raph next, never really thought about getting Leo or Don.

Make sure you guys don't miss out on "Turtles Forever" TV movie, it's a modern animation and features lots of the 90's Turtle characters and even the comicbook Turtles. You can watch it on Youtube.

tmnt5b.jpg

villains.jpg

tmnt5e.jpg

Last edited:
Make sure you guys don't miss out on "Turtles Forever" TV movie, it's a modern animation and features lots of the 90's Turtle characters and even the comicbook Turtles. You can watch it on Youtube.

tmnt5b.jpg

villains.jpg

tmnt5e.jpg
Despised that movie. it made the 80s turtles which were superior in every way to the 03 turtles weak and complete idiot. They downplayed shredder and made him some kind of wimp and made 80s turtles scared of everything. It was like they favored those stupid 03 turtles over the real turles that were made into pop culture icons in the first place. i know the 80s turtles were goofy but the way they were portrayed in that movie was absolutely direspectful. 80s turtles over 03 turtles any day.

I watch alot of stuff on youtube but, I could'nt find the 80s turtle cartoon on there, however there tons of the 2003 episodes, a couple of the movies and so on. I could'nt find anywhere to watch the 2007 movie online so I bought all four movies on one disk from target for 10 bucks. You may have to buy the series on dvd, sorry I was'nt much help:(

Its ok I kinda knew it was a long shot lol:lol

Despised that movie. it made the 80s turtles which were superior in every way to the 03 turtles weak and complete idiot. They downplayed shredder and made him some kind of wimp and made 80s turtles scared of everything. It was like they favored those stupid 03 turtles over the real turles that were made into pop culture icons in the first place. i know the 80s turtles were goofy but the way they were portrayed in that movie was absolutely direspectful. 80s turtles over 03 turtles any day.

I agree with your assessment of there portraital of the 80's turtles 100% in that movie. I loved the first season of the 80's turtles as they were bad a$$ in them, but then they were dummed down after that abit to much. Although they made them look dum in the movie I did like the movie and found it a fun watch.

Its ok I kinda knew it was a long shot lol:lol

Now I actually want to hunt the 80's cartoon down myself:slap I'll let you know if I find it:)

Here is a sneak peek at something I will show you guys once they've been finished. :)

8e5edf18.jpg

I really love the sculpts of the new turtles but does it poss anyone off that they are like 2 inches tall?why the hell are they not in scale with the classics, I would have gotten them and given them cool paint jobs but I will not because of the scale.

And the talking versions just look fat.

I heard about that sticker thing too about the years, Its not confirmed just a rumor ATM. It could work though if they make release waves of caractors by the years that they came onto the show, like bebop and rock steady for 1988 series than baxtor stockman for 1990 series and than mutagen man in 1993 series and so on. Maybe thats what they have in mind and if so we could get deep into the line which would be cool.

All I want is a cartoon accurate Shredder. The original one that came out was one of my biggest disappointments as a kid.

I really love the sculpts of the new turtles but does it poss anyone off that they are like 2 inches tall?why the hell are they not in scale with the classics, I would have gotten them and given them cool paint jobs but I will not because of the scale.

And the talking versions just look fat.

They are in scale with the original line of figures...i think that's why i prefer them over the "classics" plus they have way better sculpts imo...and white eyes. They just look better to me.

They are in scale with the original line of figures...i think that's why i prefer them over the "classics" plus they have way better sculpts imo...and white eyes. They just look better to me.

Any pics with the new ones from the upcoming series compared to the original four?

Any pics with the new ones from the upcoming series compared to the original four?

This video shows a comparison at the 1:40 mark

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjJoznA_kjs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Back