TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tokka & Rahzar! =]
www.instagram.com/series209

FA7197A7-DF5F-4702-B244-219C187EE2FA.jpeg

75A8A518-AF58-4079-AB12-E8702D3F58A7.jpeg

My Target has the Mirage four pack marked down to $105. Almost got it today but there were three left so I’m not in a huge rush. Might see if it goes any lower. They also had the Shredder marked to $25.

My Target has the Mirage four pack marked down to $105. Almost got it today but there were three left so I’m not in a huge rush. Might see if it goes any lower. They also had the Shredder marked to $25.
If you see them again and are willing to grab one and ship to Canada I’d really love a chance to get the mirage 4 pack!

Has anyone seen the playmates vintage April and mondo gecko in stores yet?

I saw April last weekend at Wal-Mart, they had just redone the toy aisles for Christmas. I was just looking for a Foot Soldier and still have not seen one of those all year. I did not notice whether or not Mondo Gecko was on the pegs. But that yellow jumpsuit of April's always stands out.

That foot soldier was wave 1 of the villains earlier this year. Now the waves will have April, ray fillet, mondo, wingnut, Baxter and genghis.

I’m having FOMO because they always sell out at my stores and I keep checking the back of the cards because they feature April just in case we missed her!!

April is all I want. Entertainment Earth has the pre order up for this current wave but I’m not dropping 80 bucks

I've seen all the other figures from this wave, and previous wave, but I can't find April or foot soldier. They're the only 2 I don't already have.

I see some of NECA's 1/4 scale Turtles are being reissued.

I'm torn. I REALLY don't do 1/4th scale, these are over 16-inches, and I would much prefer 1/6th scale, if only for my adherence to Detolf displays. But they always look good and the prices are very reasonable.

I'm still kicking myself at passing on the 1/6 DreamEx figures. Having THOSE get reissued would be ideal, but I'm considering alternatives.

Last edited:
How many times have they been reissued at this point. To be fair they're great figures. I remember we saw those and the Batman Returns Penguin at whichever Con, SDCC or Toyfair, can't remember. Good times. Major childhood nostalgia.

After getting the 1/10 scale versions though I have pondered whether I need to keep the 1/4 scalers - there's no doubt it's a scale that complicates your display when the majority of what you have is no bigger than 1/6.

Back