TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered this from NECA - the 4 pack , accessory set and Tokha & Rahzar
:yess: :yess: :yess: :panic::panic::panic::panic::blissy:blissy:joy:joy:mexwave:mexwave

maxresdefault.jpg
neca-tokka-and-rahzar-main-1231155.jpeg
Secret-Of-The-Ooze-4-Pack-01__scaled_800.jpg

Walmart at 128th & L St. in Omaha, NE has the following NECA movie figures available:
  • Super Shredder, v.1 (movie poster box) - Qty 3
  • April O'Neil, v.1 knees - Qty 2
  • Casey and April Farm 2 pack - Qty 6

Last edited:
Yes, the farm house April/Casey Jones two pack.
Right, that fig uses the new knees. But to my knowledge, Ultimate April has been released with the new knees too. I've seen some pics on ebay, and I believe I read they've been showing up at Walmarts too.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I am definitely not searching for the farm 2 pack as I find it boring, but if I stumble across it I am sure my OCD will kick in and I will grab it.

Just a reminder that tomorow morning is the end time for the sales of Secret of the Ooze figures from NECA.

edit - fixed the day, thanks @BurningRage I would've missed it myself! lol

Last edited:
FPiIC8YXsAw5B4w

Login • Instagram

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) - The Turtle Van
➖
-Pre-orders will begin this #turtletuesday
4/5 at 12:00pm ET through thenecastore.com
- US and International listings
-$250 with payment installments option!
- Ends 4/19 at 12:00pm ET
➖
Based on the classic 1980s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series! Roaring straight out of the sewers and down the streets of New York City, it’s Donatello’s greatest invention: the Turtle Van! The Turtles will stomp the Foot flat with this mighty mobile command center, which measures approximately 14” long, 12” tall, and 8” wide. The Turtle Van features rotating roof cannons, hinged doors, rubber tires, opening shell roof, removable laser chair, Foot-tenderizing side doors, LED lights, and more! So packed with features, yet there’s still room for all four 7” scale NECA Turtles action figures (sold separately). Comes in classic collector friendly throwback packaging!

Back