TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FPiIC8YXsAw5B4w

Login • Instagram

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) - The Turtle Van
➖
-Pre-orders will begin this #turtletuesday
4/5 at 12:00pm ET through thenecastore.com
- US and International listings
-$250 with payment installments option!
- Ends 4/19 at 12:00pm ET
➖
Based on the classic 1980s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series! Roaring straight out of the sewers and down the streets of New York City, it’s Donatello’s greatest invention: the Turtle Van! The Turtles will stomp the Foot flat with this mighty mobile command center, which measures approximately 14” long, 12” tall, and 8” wide. The Turtle Van features rotating roof cannons, hinged doors, rubber tires, opening shell roof, removable laser chair, Foot-tenderizing side doors, LED lights, and more! So packed with features, yet there’s still room for all four 7” scale NECA Turtles action figures (sold separately). Comes in classic collector friendly throwback packaging!
Finally! And international shipping too - phew!

Another collector from Omaha on here? Thought I was the only one ayeeee
I'm not in Omaha, but I am in Nebraska (Hastings). Nebraska nerds unite!

The party wagon looks great! I doubt I'll make room for it on my shelves, though, as I already have three versions of NECA's Turtles- arcade, cartoon, and movie.

I think it actually looks really good, and am I crazy or does that price point seem pretty reasonable?

I think a lot of people find the price pretty reasonable and that about $250 was kind of in the realistic best case scenario ballpark.

The only real complaint I've seen is that it's too close to the wave of pre-orders that just hit and Haulathon right after that.

I think it actually looks really good, and am I crazy or does that price point seem pretty reasonable?
It is reasonable to me and it was only US$11 for international shipping - hopefully this doesn't mean they'll plonk it on a boat and it will take three months to get to me...

It is reasonable to me and it was only US$11 for international shipping - hopefully this doesn't mean they'll plonk it on a boat and it will take three months to get to me...
Probably means exactly that. I've noticed that everything I've ordered from theNECAstore.com I just have to forget about once it ships. Eventually it reaches you but if you keep looking at tracking you're in for a frustrating time.

Probably means exactly that. I've noticed that everything I've ordered from theNECAstore.com I just have to forget about once it ships. Eventually it reaches you but if you keep looking at tracking you're in for a frustrating time.
Dammit, they could at least give us options. Oh well, I'm just glad this now exists.

Back