TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im excited for this one. A must have for the set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally I do not get doubles but I am getting two Aprils (assuming I can preorder at NECA or find these in store) to show my support for characters that are typically overlooked for figures.

Also, I appreciate all the updates throughout the past year or so that the actress (Judith Hoag) has provided NECA fans about her figure and the general behind the scenes stuff.

I believe her involvement led to getting the Casey Jones unmasked sculpt and hopefully this will lead to more actors signing off to giving their likeness - Tatsu.

Normally I do not get doubles but I am getting two Aprils (assuming I can preorder at NECA or find these in store) to show my support for characters that are typically overlooked for figures.

Also, I appreciate all the updates throughout the past year or so that the actress (Judith Hoag) has provided NECA fans about her figure and the general behind the scenes stuff.

I believe her involvement led to getting the Casey Jones unmasked sculpt and hopefully this will lead to more actors signing off to giving their likeness - Tatsu.

I hope so too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran into the NECA rep stocking tonight and my heart skipped a beat. No disguise sets but I did get the frogs 2 pack of anyone wants. $60 dlvd in the US.

Last edited:
CEA79C68-E2B1-4921-B027-D435464B7D5F.jpg

I honestly hope this shows NECA that collectors still need these figures and they continue with the preorders

I honestly hope this shows NECA that collectors still need these figures and they continue with the preorders

I am just going to stick with buying direct from NECA.

As long as you are patient waiting a few extra months, buying direct from NECA is just way more convenient and hassle free.

No more hunting at stores and definitely not paying secondary market prices.

Back