TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps there's hope at this year's SDCC? I don't know much about release schedule/plans, just taking a shot in the dark.

NECA TMNT III.jpg

I loved all three original TMNT movies as a kid, but I re-watched TMNT III a few years ago and it is, straight up, a TERRIBLE movie. I have a lot of nostalgia for it, though, and have always wondered what NECA figures based off of it would look like.

I loved all three original TMNT movies as a kid, but I re-watched TMNT III a few years ago and it is, straight up, a TERRIBLE movie. I have a lot of nostalgia for it, though, and have always wondered what NECA figures based off of it would look like.
As a kid, I did enjoy the figures with samurai masks and armor.

tmnt-samurai-raphael-xlg.jpg

Yeah, they probably will be for me too, but I'm definitely curious to see how NECA versions of them will look!

I hate the film aswell. I don’t see the second and third as canon to the original anyway. Just way to different in tone and the first is a masterpiece imo. That said the third movie is very nostalgic for me. Also people overlook that they use there weapons in that movie more so than the previous films

Dude, those must have cost an arm and a shell!
Lol. Not as much as you'd probably expect, especially in comparison to the prices these are going for on Ebay. Leo and Ralph were my first two which I got for retail years ago. Casey Jones, I won with the highest bid on Ebay which was about $200 shipped sometime Last year. I got Donatello locally through offerup for $300. I got a once In a lifetime deal for Mikey though😄, $150, seriously. Out of this entire set, The most I paid was $350 which was for Shredder😉. I just had to be patient man. I definitely wasn't going to pay those retarded outrageous Ebay prices. I just kept my eye out for them and they eventually popped up for sale. Took me a few years to get them all but it was worth it.

Lol. Not as much as you'd probably expect, especially in comparison to the prices these are going for on Ebay. Leo and Ralph were my first two which I got for retail years ago. Casey Jones, I won with the highest bid on Ebay which was about $200 shipped sometime Last year. I got Donatello locally through offerup for $300. I got a once In a lifetime deal for Mikey though😄, $150, seriously. Out of this entire set, The most I paid was $350 which was for Shredder😉. I just had to be patient man. I definitely wasn't going to pay those retarded outrageous Ebay prices. I just kept my eye out for them and they eventually popped up for sale. Took me a few years to get them all but it was worth it.
I’m late and missed them all. At this point, I may just get Leo and only if I can find him for a good deal. eBay prices are insane. I’m not paying $800+ for one.

I’m late and missed them all. At this point, I may just get Leo and only if I can find him for a good deal. eBay prices are insane. I’m not paying $800+ for one.
I would never pay those prices either. Like I said, just gotta be patient and keep an eye on offerup, mercari, Facebook BST groups, etc.

Yeah, the aftermarket prices are insane.

I was only missing Raphael and I remember it took me a few years to complete the TMNT line.

IIRC, some og the figures might of been re-issued a couple years ago.

i believe I was able to get Raphael through onesixthkit (at a normal price) when it went up for preorder there.

Back