TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much did you get it for?

I missed out but on the lookout for a loose/open set (since I'm going to unbox/display them anyway).
$130 from a local place. It's still a lot but better than the $200-$250 I see them going for on ebay.

I hope you find a set for yourself.

You can try the contact form on their site.

https://thenecastore.com/pages/contact-us
But they seem active on social media, especially Twitter. You can try that route if the email or contact form doesn’t work.

What a headache and a punch in the gut to be out so much money because of someone’s careless mistake.
Got a prompt and positive response from NECA to be fair. They've issued me a gift card to the value of the amount I had to overpay on customs. I'm happy with that, provided of course the issue I had is not something that's likely to keep happening.

Got a prompt and positive response from NECA to be fair. They've issued me a gift card to the value of the amount I had to overpay on customs. I'm happy with that, provided of course the issue I had is not something that's likely to keep happening.

That's awesome news. Glad they made it right for you since it was their mistake.

Hope it doesn't happen again!

Neca Last Ronin teased

FL5Yc-3XMAEV95A

Playmates Last Ronin

FL5QCQDWYAMaGMx

1/4 Toon Leo coming later this fall

FL5ScYWXEAAboZV
FL5SfA6WYAIow6-
FL5SiR3WQAYMySK
FL5SkfWXEAc2xhE

Last edited:
Neca finally shipped my movie April and Scumbug & Antrax.

Did your April have the ugly knees?

Mine did so I might look for a replacement.

One of the youtube collectors (Madhatter Reviews?) mentioned he bought an April from AliExpress and apparently the knee issue was fixed.

But I think he put a disclaimer about whether these are legit or just a later batch NECA fixed. Also, the figure does not come in box. The seller, folds the box up flat.

Just wondering if anybody else got this email from NECA a couple of days ago:

-------------------
Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience but there has been an issue during shipping that damaged the pieces we needed to fill your order of the Turtles in Disguise 4 Packs (SKU 54163).

We are very sorry, but the shipment is going to be delayed up to 9 months while we go back to our factory and produce more copies of the Turtles in Disguise 4 Pack to fulfill your order.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We hope you will be patient while we work to make this issue right and deliver your product to you but if you want to cancel your order we completely understand it’s a long time to wait. Please let us know by the end of the day on Sunday February twentieth and we will issue you a refund. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us at [email protected].

Thank you,

N.E.C.A.
-----------------

I didn't want to pay the exorbitant prices for the Turtles in Disguise 4 Pack when they were initially released and I managed to order a couple of sets in July 2021.
Now they want me to wait until at least November 2022 or later to get them....WTF is going on in NECA's manufacturing warehouse?

Did your April have the ugly knees?

Mine did so I might look for a replacement.

One of the youtube collectors (Madhatter Reviews?) mentioned he bought an April from AliExpress and apparently the knee issue was fixed.

But I think he put a disclaimer about whether these are legit or just a later batch NECA fixed. Also, the figure does not come in box. The seller, folds the box up flat.
Yup

Just wondering if anybody else got this email from NECA a couple of days ago:

-------------------
Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience but there has been an issue during shipping that damaged the pieces we needed to fill your order of the Turtles in Disguise 4 Packs (SKU 54163).

We are very sorry, but the shipment is going to be delayed up to 9 months while we go back to our factory and produce more copies of the Turtles in Disguise 4 Pack to fulfill your order.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We hope you will be patient while we work to make this issue right and deliver your product to you but if you want to cancel your order we completely understand it’s a long time to wait. Please let us know by the end of the day on Sunday February twentieth and we will issue you a refund. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us at [email protected].

Thank you,

N.E.C.A.
-----------------

I didn't want to pay the exorbitant prices for the Turtles in Disguise 4 Pack when they were initially released and I managed to order a couple of sets in July 2021.
Now they want me to wait until at least November 2022 or later to get them....WTF is going on in NECA's manufacturing warehouse?
Are you in the USA
I think only international orders are affected

The announcement video with additional information. It’s good that the Turtles are not just a straight re-release but they’ve gotten film appropriate changes as well as updated articulation.

The Turtles will be available down the road but the 4 pack with this packaging is exclusive to the 3/22 pre-order window.

6310AAF0-3705-49F0-AF66-2965777D2DD2.jpeg

I believe I paid $150 for the first movie SDCC 4-pack. I’m guessing they can get away with charging $175 plus NECA’s high shipping charge. We’re probably looking at around $200.

I know there are some differences, but I’m not likely to double dip on the Turtles from The Secret of the Ooze. Interested in NECA’s figure from The Last Ronin though.

Of course as soon as I gave in and payed secondary market price for tokka and rahzar they reissue them....

Back