TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually do have the 4 original carded (with the street stands) Neca comic turtles. Bought them when they came out at NYCC for $50 for the set of 4. They are still brand new and carded. I never got a chance to open them, and then the value went crazy and couldn't bring myself to ever open them. Almost bought the bootlegs a few times for an open set.

Yeah, I was hoping they would get back to them. I think I would buy a new set and still keep the originals sealed. Plus I do want a comic Shredder. I missed out on that SDCC 4pk set back when. Was hoping for a bootleg of him, but they're never seemed to be one.

I can't remember when but I'm fairly certain Randy said they'd be a new mold too for when they do them again.

I can't remember when but I'm fairly certain Randy said they'd be a new mold too for when they do them again.
Have they said one way or the other whether they were going to be based on the art of the first issue (like the original neca figures), or eastman's more "heroic" style he's used since?

Have they said one way or the other whether they were going to be based on the art of the first issue (like the original neca figures), or eastman's more "heroic" style he's used since?

No specific detail like that yet; really just a few mentions, so who knows. Toy Fair is next month, so hopefully we'll get a lot of reveals then.

Any idea when the Turtles in Disguise 4 pack will be shipped from Neca store ?
My order is since last July

Just got the cancellation email from Walmart for the preorder of the Casey and April 2 pack. Dang it but it was probably going to happen anyway

Just got the cancellation email from Walmart for the preorder of the Casey and April 2 pack. Dang it but it was probably going to happen anyway

Yeah, I got the same email. :(

Got the same email, apparently that means it'll be in stock soon? That's what I read from everyone else who got their orders cancelled. Seems like everyone.

Back