TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Super Shredder today, figure looks great, bigger than I thought he was going to be. The back of the box had some damage from whoever packed my shipment unfortunately.

I also received the Target 2 pack of April and Foot Soldier and April is their most disappointing figure in the cartoon line for me, hopefully they redo this one later in the line.

Thanks, it’s been unfulfilled since I placed it, I’m just worrying about some issue where I don’t end up getting my order shipped, I’ve read stories of their ordering issues.

I received my Super Shredder today, figure looks great, bigger than I thought he was going to be. The back of the box had some damage from whoever packed my shipment unfortunately.

I also received the Target 2 pack of April and Foot Soldier and April is their most disappointing figure in the cartoon line for me, hopefully they redo this one later in the line.

What?s wrong with April? She looks pretty damn good to me.

Wish they would put these things up at the same time so maybe we can utilize their flat rate shipping

Yeah, as much as I'm happy they're making sure everyone can just buy them, adding $15 on to ship multiple weeks in a row. If you did all of them so far you're in for $60ish shipping?

For the first time ever, on Saturday I saw some NECA movie Turtles 2-packs at my local Walmart- they had two of the Casey/Raph 2-packs and one each of the standard Turtles 2-packs. I might be able to run out there and pick them up for someone here who has not been able to find these figures. I would only charge my cost plus tax and shipping. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Jeez what a beast :horror

Thank you Necastore! :clap

Figure is very cool looking. But to me the color, paint apps and shading makes him look like he fits in more with the Toon or old Comic Book Turtles rather than the movie turtles.

He is menacing

I was worried he had really bad cross eyed eyes..thank god he doesn?t :yess:

Last edited:
I agree he does look a little too animated, but it was a dark scene(as in lighting) from the movie so maybe that has something to do with it. Either way h's going to look great on a shelf.

Question for you guys.. can you tell the difference in the bootleg movie turtles and the real ones (movie 90s)from packaging? I want to buy a set but comparing the 2, one has a clear hang tab on the box and the other black. Hard to tell the difference

Screenshot_20200901-172609_eBay.jpg

Question for you guys.. can you tell the difference in the bootleg movie turtles and the real ones (movie 90s)from packaging? I want to buy a set but comparing the 2, one has a clear hang tab on the box and the other black. Hard to tell the difference

I didn't think they bootlegged the 2 packs, just the single releases. But I'm not positive about that, the two packs are relatively new.

In case anyone is wondering how Shredder scales to other 6 “ figures. He towers over ML, Mafex, Figuarts, Joes and stocks up to Hyperreal

that Shredder turned out strange. both paint scheme and rough unfinished surface are weird.
well, money saved.

Yeah, pretty much for completism only that I'm getting him at all. He's a silly concept (his clothes and armor 'mutated' with him?) and the cartoony colour scheme, accurate or not, is a weird choice.

Back