TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look at this IG post from a collector in VA and realize none of my Walmart?s even have aNECA section :monkey2

Thats so frustrating lol. I have two Walmarts near me, only one carries Neca. They keep putting out old releases or nothing at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAAANG! That?s a sweet endcap. My Walmart get these in boxes of two, and they sell out before lunch.

That's probably in Idaho or something too. Living in San Diego, there's many Walmarts (and Targets etc) but they all get like 1 case of anything even though there's millions of people around. I swear they don't pay attention to population near stores at all. I've had a guy in Montana help me out with a few Target sets that are just sitting on the shelf since it's in the middle of nowhere.

I'm in NorCal SF/Oakland and there are two Walmarts within 20 miles of each other, and that's it. Plus, our area runs rampant with scalpers, so there's no chance of finding anything unless there's some miracle that an employee didn't hide new figures for themselves ON TOP of the morning scalpers somehow missing what's on the shelves... Sucks =/

I’m in MA in not the most popular of areas and my Walmarts don’t hardly carry NECA. My Targets aren’t as good as some for NECA but infinitely better than Walmart.

So wait wasn’t the Raphael and Casey Jones two pack supposed to be available until today? I checked their site and it’s gone. Was waiting to order thinking I’d be safe.

Bebop and Rocksteady plus Slash and Leatherhead preorders are up now at the Neca Store for US and International, ends next Friday.

So wait wasn’t the Raphael and Casey Jones two pack supposed to be available until today? I checked their site and it’s gone. Was waiting to order thinking I’d be safe.

It was available until 11:00 AM EST today.

The Rotocast Sdcc exclusive is available on bbts, plus bebop and rocksteady cartoon 2 pack is available for pre order at the neca store for those who missed it!

at this rate im never setting foot inside a target again and will just stick to getting them from there lol

Decided to play with fire and not preorder a Super Shredder from theNECAstore - as I might have done in case my staractionfigures order isn't fulfilled for whatever reason. I guess I don't want it so much to potentially end up with two and am in fact willing to risk having none.

The videogame paintjob - accurate though it may be - is weird - and Shredder really did nothing when he was in this state. What, he becomes Super Shredder and then immediately collapses a structure on himself like an idiot if memory serves?

Anyway, I did order a second Casey and Raph set as a MIB backup to the one I got in the previous round.

IMG_1760.jpg
Trying to find this wagon for a buddy of mines, if anyone has an extra one shoot me a pm. Thanks.

Decided to play with fire and not preorder a Super Shredder from theNECAstore - as I might have done in case my staractionfigures order isn't fulfilled for whatever reason. I guess I don't want it so much to potentially end up with two and am in fact willing to risk having none.

The videogame paintjob - accurate though it may be - is weird - and Shredder really did nothing when he was in this state. What, he becomes Super Shredder and then immediately collapses a structure on himself like an idiot if memory serves?

Anyway, I did order a second Casey and Raph set as a MIB backup to the one I got in the previous round.

I ended up doing the same. As Alice suggested, I did contact my shop though, and they reassured me that their orders are untouched, so I doubt NECA will pull the pre-orders later on.

I am looking forward to the figure quite a bit though, and would be quite disappointed if I'm not able to get him. The paint job is something I might try to touch up actually, to make it more realistic, even if less accurate.

I didn't bother contacting mine because in all likelihood they wouldn't have got back to me by the time of NECA's 28th august preorder deadline.

Is there anyone else who ordered Super Shredder on the 10th and is still waiting for a ship notice?

I contacted CS about fixing my shipping address and they told me the other day it’s too far along to change, so hoping it finally ships soon.

Is there anyone else who ordered Super Shredder on the 10th and is still waiting for a ship notice?

I contacted CS about fixing my shipping address and they told me the other day it?s too far along to change, so hoping it finally ships soon.

Mine already shipped out. should receive it by this Friday according to tracking :yess:

Back