TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Target still hasn't received any of these, and there's no way of knowing if it ever will. I've been waffling back and forth on picking some of these up, but I think I'll just pass on the line altogether. Trying to get all of these would just stress me the Hell out. :lol

* I will however, purchase any Leatherhead that gets released. Without question.

Debating on whether or not I want the cartoon figure sets. They look great but I’d really rather have the movie figures, which seemingly are impossible to get. As much as it was a part of my childhood I don’t feel the original 80s cartoon holds up that well truthfully.

It’s funny I’m used to shelling out money for Hot Toys, but yet stuff like NECA as good as a lot of it is I still hesitate about whether I really feel $50 for a two pack is worth it. Just not sure I want to sink $200 into all four sets.

Does anyone know if there are bootleg of the newer NECA TMNT figures, specifically the game versions? The idea of buying NECA figures in Asia leaves me trepedatious.

Does anyone know if there are bootleg of the newer NECA TMNT figures, specifically the game versions? The idea of buying NECA figures in Asia leaves me trepedatious.

I think there are bootlegs, check eBay. If they're selling from China then they're almost certainly KOs.

Just left my local Target store and manage to score 3 box sets. The gentleman that helped me out, said they got a big shipment in 2 days ago and they sold pretty fast :gah:. I don't know if I should be happy or frustrated. Happy that I was able to at least get 2 out of the 4 sets or frustrated that I now have an incomplete set of Turtles :dunno
I did picked up and extra Donatello set if anyone is interested in it shoot me a pm. You can have it for retail plus shipping.

F8988D2A-D60A-4173-9DA5-3AE6F1830B84.jpg

These 2-Packs at Target ... are they stocked with the other "pop culture" toys in the Movies and Media section, or are they with the other action figures in the Toys section?

I am going on a road trip this weekend with the opportunity to check 10+ Targets for these figures... what do y'all think my chances are of finding all four sets?

:pray:

These 2-Packs at Target ... are they stocked with the other "pop culture" toys in the Movies and Media section, or are they with the other action figures in the Toys section?

Generally they should be with the pop culture toys. That's where NECA's section in the stores should be.

I am going on a road trip this weekend with the opportunity to check 10+ Targets for these figures... what do y'all think my chances are of finding all four sets?

:pray:

I found 3/4 sets with a lot less trouble than I thought, but I kind of think I won't have luck with the Shredder set.

Found 2 out of the 4 set on the shelf yesterday. Then asked a employee, he first told me they were gone within 30mins. Then he looked at me and said come follow him. He had a case behind the electronics register. He was stocking them little at a time because scalpers was buying them all at once on the last shipment. By talking to me he knew I was a collector, so he let me pick a whole set of 4 from the case. Raphael set was the only damaged box I picked out. Was kinda hard to purchase @ $51.99 each. But love the way it turned out.

Found 2 out of the 4 set on the shelf yesterday. Then asked a employee, he first told me they were gone within 30mins. Then he looked at me and said come follow him. He had a case behind the electronics register. He was stocking them little at a time because scalpers was buying them all at once on the last shipment. By talking to me he knew I was a collector, so he let me pick a whole set of 4 from the case. Raphael set was the only damaged box I picked out. Was kinda hard to purchase @ $51.99 each. But love the way it turned out.

That employee deserves a raise.

If I am able to find multiples of these sets on my road trip this weekend, is anyone here interested in me picking you up a set? I would only ask for face value plus the cost for me to ship it to you.

PM me if you are interested!

Were those 1/6 figures well received? I think they look cool but definitely wouldn't pay ~$200 each for them.

Were those 1/6 figures well received? I think they look cool but definitely wouldn't pay ~$200 each for them.
They are the best 1/6 TMNT out there and come loaded with stuff. They are worth the price. If these were Hot Toys, they would be twice the price for what they are and what they come with. Weapons are metal and they all come with specific accessories. All have and alternate head.

For example, Raph has interchangeable arms and pizza box; Mikey has a Skateboard; Donatello has a detective disguise; Leo I believe has some dagger shuriken.

And the build quality is very good. Articulation is decent, you won't do extreme poses, but again, Dreamex built these figures to get the best of both sides, kind of what Hot Toys is doing with the Preds

They are the best 1/6 TMNT out there and come loaded with stuff. They are worth the price. If these were Hot Toys, they would be twice the price for what they are and what they come with. Weapons are metal and they all come with specific accessories. All have and alternate head.

For example, Raph has interchangeable arms and pizza box; Mikey has a Skateboard; Donatello has a detective disguise; Leo I believe has some dagger shuriken.

And the build quality is very good. Articulation is decent, you won't do extreme poses, but again, Dreamex built these figures to get the best of both sides, kind of what Hot Toys is doing with the Preds

I have heard the same thing about the DreamEX figures.
They look amazing & are a bargain price to me really, work out under £150 here...plus delivery but way cheaper than the ThreeA movie ones & about same as the Mondo ones
Almost a no brainer really if you are into the Turtles in anyway

Neil

Back