TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm limiting my collection to 1/12 scale since I've got a bunch already but those do look pretty good. Not a fan of the giant pouches though.

I am willing to sell my set to anyone who wants to pick it up local here in SoCal.selling it for retail.after tax its around 215.so if anyone wants it and willing to pick it up then hit me up.Glad to help a fellow member
ee88031def5d127ff3017f73617c3866.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was able to find 3 out of the 4 in the Nashville Th area.. just restocked it the guy said. Gotta find Donny some how.. they had three of each expect for him.. weird way to stock them

I'm limiting my collection to 1/12 scale since I've got a bunch already but those do look pretty good. Not a fan of the giant pouches though.
They are removable.

The Drramex figures are close to perfect. I would say the only flaw is that one cannot do extreme poses.

But paint, build, materials, joints, accessories, options, packaging, everything is high quality

Last edited:
It took going to six different Target stores over the weekend, but I was finally able to find all four 2-packs on the shelves!

The first three stores I went to didn't have any sets (or even an empty spot in the NECA/collectible section for them), the fourth and fifth had all the sets but Leo/Shredder, and the sixth had multiples of all four sets.

These things really are a thing of beauty! Keep checking the stores if you still want to get your hands on them!

IMG_6071.jpg

I'd think so.

Would seem a bit odd that they only re-release Leo & Raph

I preceded Raph & Leo and I see both Donnie and Mikey on eBay for about $200 each same with shredder... so I may just snatch them

EDIT: Snatched Donnie from ToyDojo and Mikey from eBay. may wait shredder out.

If anyone needs help finding the NECA Target ones I may be able to lend a hand saw a bunch of sets around me the past few days which should still be there that I wouldn't mind scooping up to help some people out here.

I preceded Raph & Leo and I see both Donnie and Mikey on eBay for about $200 each same with shredder... so I may just snatch them

EDIT: Snatched Donnie from ToyDojo and Mikey from eBay. may wait shredder out.

Excellent, glad you are getting on them.
Now I just need to get my cash together to order mine too ;)

Neil

Excellent, glad you are getting on them.
Now I just need to get my cash together to order mine too ;)

Neil

I’m super stoked, the eBay Mikey fell through. The seller said it was damaged and refunded me. But poster Teemu came clutch and sold me his. The wait until Ralph and Leo is gonna to be insane. Once I get them in I’ll sell my NECA 1/4a

I’m super stoked, the eBay Mikey fell through. The seller said it was damaged and refunded me. But poster Teemu came clutch and sold me his. The wait until Ralph and Leo is gonna to be insane. Once I get them in I’ll sell my NECA 1/4a

Sorry to hear about the Ebay issue, nice to know he was an honest seller & sorted you out quick
Great stuff on Teemu hooking you up
Going to seem like forever but will be worth it when they finally come through

Make sure you pop up some pics of Donnie & Mikey when you have them...help make the wait more bearable ;) lol

Neil

yessir... mikey arrives tomorrow, donnie on Friday will post pics on Saturday. I think its time to move on from bookcases to detolfs. I smell an IKEA trip.

got my Mikey and Donnie! holy crap these DreamEX are amazing. its going to be an eternity waiting for Raph and Leo re-releases. I'm unboxing and posing now. will take pics later and post!

Has anyone managed to get the movie neca turtles at gamestop recently? Its crazy hut I haven’t seen any neca turtles from the movie since february or any neca turtles at a couple of target locations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t think we’d see a reissue if the DreamEx Turtles, but there are dozens of preorders up all over the place.

got my Mikey and Donnie! holy crap these DreamEX are amazing. its going to be an eternity waiting for Raph and Leo re-releases. I'm unboxing and posing now. will take pics later and post!

Really glad to hear they arrived & you're happy with them.
At least you have a couple to keep you going while the others arrive lol

Look forward to your pics when you do them

Neil

I didn’t think we’d see a reissue if the DreamEx Turtles, but there are dozens of preorders up all over the place.

Where are you seeing this up for pre-order? I see Leonardo and Ralph oup on KGHobby but thats it.

Back