TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got all the 11 inchers with the exception of Leo. 3am and on my way to my 4th Wal-Mart. They're even better than I imagined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they have elbow articulation and please post some photos if you can, these are the ones I'm most interested in:panic:

Hey guys when are the Playmates TMNT film figures going to be released?

I have fallen behind with updates but they will look great next to their cartoons counterparts.

Customizing a raph and Leo 11" set. They have excellent detailing for a playmates toys figure. Raphs HS is 2/5 but his body is pretty decent. The shells are probably my favorite part of the new designs. They have shoulder and wrist articulation. Shoulder articulation isn't that great for Leo. I'll share pics when I'm done.

I took a look at the movie figures yesterday and it's a shame Playmates could not have upped the quality of the paint apps. The sculpts themselves are not that bad when you take a look but the paint throws the quality back to 90's.

Found him!!

sasetu2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took a look at the movie figures yesterday and it's a shame Playmates could not have upped the quality of the paint apps. The sculpts themselves are not that bad when you take a look but the paint throws the quality back to 90's.

I think this is Playmate's strategy to keep the price down. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a somewhat unique property as it has 4 main characters + villains and master Splinter and April. Unlike Batman which is usually just Batman and more Batmen, Playmates wants to keep the price cheap so that parents can justify in buying all 4 Turtles or a few other characters. I understand what they are doing and I think it's working so far. Of course every time we end up having a crappy April figure that doesn't really move but look at all the lines so far TMNT has the most complete character series. What are the chances of seeing a Pepper Potts figure or an Alfred figure from Ironman and Batman toylines? We've seen Splinter and April in toy form almost every time.

Just got a set of the new tmnt. They arent bad figures at all, its just the desighs are to busy but they great together. Sucks that mikey comes with like one nunchuck.

Back