TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you into now besides TMNT? :(

Haha, still hanging on to the Indy and dead lines. Buffy of course and Star Wars (PF only). I MIGHT get back into the Hot Toys RE line now. Haha. Working on some Indy customs as well. Ooo and I am most definitely getting the Jason Part 3 PF!!

Haha, still hanging on to the Indy and dead lines. Buffy of course and Star Wars (PF only). I MIGHT get back into the Hot Toys RE line now. Haha. Working on some Indy customs as well. Ooo and I am most definitely getting the Jason Part 3 PF!!

You'll have to link me the custom Indy's, I'd like to see that? Bashing, sculpting, painting?

You'll have to link me the custom Indy's, I'd like to see that? Bashing, sculpting, painting?

I will be posting stuff in the new Sallah thread. Mainly bashing with some sewing and painting. No sculpting this time around since the head was already made.

As much as I love my Mikey Ex I am dissapointed that the chuck in his left hand doesn't sit well (yes the long lost hand has arrived in the post). You can breath on that sucker and it will drop out of place. You may think I am being picky but paying that kind of money I expect everything to be pretty much perfect and fitting.

The box shows the rear hand chuck hanging upside down with the loose chuck pointing in towards Mike's body. I found it wouldn't stay very wll like that and rotated it so the loose chuck points out to the side away from Mike. It holds itself in very well like that and looks a little more dynamic if you ask me. :wink1:

I did not buy any of these.

Before the TMNT statues were made. Before SS announced there license, I realy wanted TMNT statues.

Now when the TMNT are made, I realy don't want them that much.

I'm still curious on who's next in the line though.

cool, I haven't been on ebay lately but these seem to be disappearing everywhere else. You can still get Raph but Donny and Mike are not so easy to get anymore.

Back