TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the price of mike drop so much?? I saw there was $250 free shipping for ex, and no one wants it..... It was sold like over $300+ before, so there is no one collect TMNT?????

Why the price of mike drop so much?? I saw there was $250 free shipping for ex, and no one wants it..... It was sold like over $300+ before, so there is no one collect TMNT?????

I called this from day one, it's a very limit amount of collectors that will get these and that will be it, once everyone has them that needs them anyways. The strike whenever the irons hot period is gone and over with.

I believe SSC could of set this line on FIRE, if Leonardo was the cream of the crop of the four statues, once that was released and every and I don't care what anyone says just being a hardcore TMNT fan, they are settling on getting Leo to just complete the line.

If they'd announced Leo like that at the very beginning from the get go the TMNT line wouldn't of had as many legs to walk on as it did when it rocked from the bat with the Donatello release.

This line is awesome. I just think the 1985 crowd does not have the cash for these yet. Wait till next year with the release of the new movie and tv series and these should be going for some better coin....They are relatively inexpensive for the size and with possible additions of shredder and other baddies, I can see the exclusives easily going for double.

:dunno Not a big deal I know but the plate that states what number statue I got just dropped off the bottom of the statue this morning. I think my Mikey could possibly be cursed. No left hand, chucks don't sit well and now bottom plate fall off :thud:. Quality SS!! Where is it??

At my house.

This line is awesome. Anything after the 4 will be very sexy additions and probably even a lower es than the turtles. It has been a home run so far.

This has been the "surprise" line for me from Sideshow, as I didn't expect to enjoy these maquettes as much as I have. The price is right. They've come out fantastic so far and I just love Mouser. I had only intended to get the turtles, but it seems I'm on my way to be a completist. Haven't done that in a long time.

I am all in as well, when I saw them at sdcc, I been love to watch them!

Got a Mike today that I got on ebay. It's really nice except the hands are going on a bit hard. I got the one going behind him to go on after using more pressure than I wanted to. But the front one (his right) isn't going in all they way. It's not going flush with his wrist. I have the right hands in the right spot, but this one is giving me problems. Is there a trick to this?

EDIT: It seems the mounting rod was not aligned properly. I was able to put the base of the rod against a piece of metal (so that any force against it would be strongest at the base of the rod instead of against the hands resin) and hammer it out the way it was supposed to be for proper fit. Looks fine now.

Last edited:
FINALLY had the time to open mine!

Glad that everything was okay and no defects.

Always seem to get low #'s for Sideshow pieces:

029cb.jpg

036rc.jpg

033zu.jpg

034zc.jpg

Just wanted to inspect it. Glad that there are no paint flaws, etc. and I cannot wait til Leonardo arrives! I'm just anticipating to set all 4 up together!

Back