TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you've got regular versions that seem to be as popular as exclusives, that will make this line pretty hard to come by down the road, IMO. This is the first line outside of Marvel that I've noticed this much enthusiasm. You may have one turtle that may be easy to get, but most collectors will want all 4. Exclusives aside, as it is now, good luck in finding the regular Donatello for retail price or anywhere outside of ebay.

Waiting for whatever reason will mean paying higher prices in the future.

The turtles remind me of the KISS PF's...Most collectors will pay a little more then usual to complete the collection. I figure this is the same element that drives the AVP 1/6 line.

Could you guys tell me who are stateside about how much shipping was for this from SS. I didn't think this thing was too big and got charged $30.

Could you guys tell me who are stateside about how much shipping was for this from SS. I didn't think this thing was too big and got charged $30.

Wow, that's alot. I think you might have gotten overcharged. For most things I order from Sideshow, generally PFs, I normally don't get charged more than $20 for shipping.

I'm in Houston, TX and my shipping was exactly $14.20.
So $30 does seem like a lot. Are you also in the continental US??

If this is going to be it for the turtles, meaning no revisits, then they will climb up over time. When they reveal Shredder or Casey Jones, there will be renewed interest in the four turtles again. The prices can ebb and flow until people realize that these are the best turtles they're going to get. Of course nothing stops Sideshow from doing another set of turtles. I don't care either way, I like what I have right now!

I canceled Mike (T order) right before they started shipping because of crappy timing, and got on the WL. I'm kind of hopeful he will convert when people lose interest in the line again.

I get charged that.. then they correct it automatically to the correct amount... think they do this to cover their @$$ if UPS decides to raise prices... wait a day or two it will be corrected

Mikey arrived last night. Love him, although out of the 3 so far, Donatello is still my favorite. But this is shaping up to be a great line.

As much as I love my Mikey Ex I am dissapointed that the chuck in his left hand doesn't sit well (yes the long lost hand has arrived in the post). You can breath on that sucker and it will drop out of place. You may think I am being picky but paying that kind of money I expect everything to be pretty much perfect and fitting.

I got on the waitlist in May and still no convert...... Anyone got on the waitlist after May and got converted? because I am afraid my waitlist is not working or something.

As much as I love my Mikey Ex I am dissapointed that the chuck in his left hand doesn't sit well (yes the long lost hand has arrived in the post). You can breath on that sucker and it will drop out of place. You may think I am being picky but paying that kind of money I expect everything to be pretty much perfect and fitting.

I got on the waitlist in May and still no convert...... Anyone got on the waitlist after May and got converted? because I am afraid my waitlist is not working or something.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yea that sucks. Mine fits in snug and I don't see how it would ever fall out.

It is no wonder how you have 26k+ posts. :D

Back