TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a response from Sideshow today,i will get my replacement Bandana :)

But seriously,they require pics of my damaged piece crushed to pieces within 5 days after i recieve it,is this correct?Or just the replacement part?Never done this before and i want to make sure im not getting charged.Got this email from them:

Please make sure your replacement part is undamaged upon receipt. If your replacement is acceptable, please destroy your damaged part only per the instructions below and provide photos within 5 business days of receipt of your replacement. If we do not receive your photos in this time, you will be charged for the extra piece.

** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear

Last edited:
got a response from Sideshow today,i will get my replacement Bandana :)

But seriously,they require pics of my damaged piece crushed to pieces within 5 days after i recieve it,is this correct?Or just the replacement part?Never done this before and i want to make sure im not getting charged.Got this email from them:

Please make sure your replacement part is undamaged upon receipt. If your replacement is acceptable, please destroy your damaged part only per the instructions below and provide photos within 5 business days of receipt of your replacement. If we do not receive your photos in this time, you will be charged for the extra piece.

** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear

Pretty standard if you cannot return the piece because you are over seas and they don't want to pay the cost of shipping. Cheaper for them to have you destroy it.

Just smash up the defective piece they are sending you a replacement of.

Pretty standard if you cannot return the piece because you are over seas and they don't want to pay the cost of shipping. Cheaper for them to have you destroy it.

Just smash up the defective piece they are sending you a replacement of.

And send them Pics of the smashed up Bandana?This is the first time ive ever done this,Donny was through ebay so the ebay seller took care of it.

Yup, smash that sucker.

I've always had to return my damaged pieces at Sideshow's cost. It makes me wonder what they do with all the busted stuff!

Yep! They just want proof you are smashing it instead of trying to sell it.

Thanks guys,appreciate the help :D

New-Ninja-Turtles-Movie-Gets-Fast-Tracked-Adds-Writers.jpg

Returns mailed out the missing hand today. Thank god that's over. Just hope they sent the correct hand.

Just got an email that my waitlist will convert now!!! :rock :rock
I was getting worried that I might have to resort to Ebay for Mikey.

Very nice pics guys,these turtles are really nice,i just wish i knew where to place them...Takes alot of space that's for sure.

Very nice pics guys,these turtles are really nice,i just wish i knew where to place them...Takes alot of space that's for sure.

:exactly: Yah, I've had to move a lot of things around and probably will get rid of some stuff to alot for these guys. But for me, they're totally worth it.

I've loved Turtles all my life,grew up with the cartoon and the 3 Movies,loved the Games,the action figures etc...And these statues reminds me of the Action figures from the 80's with the white eyes and that angry expression but i guess i would be happier with smaller figures of all 4 that takes much less space.
But we don't have anything else right now so i will keep these for now.

It sucks that Don doesnt fit in the Detolf, it makes him look out of place lol

Back