TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol at where this thread is going!

Damnit! Night class + eating dinner and spending the night with my gf made me miss out on this exclusive version!!

It's a win-win situation, but I just placed myself on the Waitlist...will be optimistic about it and I hope I'll be able to land one!

I most likely won't miss the rest of them!

And man, I thought it was going to be released around noon time yesterday! Didn't know it was going to be out at night! :(

Anyone be interested in this guy?!?!? :lol

krang2.jpg

not buying the turtles but Krang inside his mechanical suit would be a buy for me. i don't think ss has the meatballs though. He was an evil littlte bastard in those comics. do it ss, give us KRANG.

1:1 krang :rock

Damn. I forgot about him last night. Oh well, day after waitlisting usually is a guaranteed conversion, unless this guy's EX has an insanely small edition size. For this it's really exclusive or nothing. I don't care if the red bandannas were the original turtles. The colored bandannas are my turtles, and those are the turtles I want in my collection. I'll make sure not to miss the rest of the exclusives if I convert on this. Well, maybe Raph's, since his won't be a switch out mask (switch out hands for different sai poses would be my guess.)

love how april looks in that yellow suit,maybe we have an april statue bending over showing her gstring like the mary jane statue.

Depends how successful the line is I suppose. Which it should be pretty hot with all the turtle fans and the need for some good quality TMNT statues on the market.

It didn't occur to me that SSC might make statues of Shredder, April, Casey Jones, etc. I assumed that we'd only see the Turtles.

Doubtful we would see a Jones but that would be so amazing.

I am thinking we will see all 4 turtles and then Shredder. If they are good to us we will see Splinter and April but I can't imagine them not doing a Shredder because he would be so badass in statue form.

I don't think I'll get all four turtles. I have Donatello on order but if he comes at the wrong time I have no problem cutting him. The only one I really want is Leo. Even if I get all four turtles the only other one I'd be interesting in is Shredder. If Sideshow is planning on making this line extensive then you'll see characters intercut the turtles. If they pumped out all four in a row, I don't think too many people who stay in the line for lower tiered characters.

I don't think I'll get all four turtles. I have Donatello on order but if he comes at the wrong time I have no problem cutting him. The only one I really want is Leo. Even if I get all four turtles the only other one I'd be interesting in is Shredder. If Sideshow is planning on making this line extensive then you'll see characters intercut the turtles. If they pumped out all four in a row, I don't think too many people who stay in the line for lower tiered characters.

Good point. So one, maybe two turtles a year?

I really don't think they'll go to extensive into the line. I think we'll get two turtles a year and probably Shredder, Splinter and possible April to go in between. It'd be interesting though if they offered up Rocksteady and Bebop.

Back