TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understood the absolute fascination with Carrie Fisher. I mean I would let her have sex with me but she never hit me as good looking enough to let repeatedly have sex with me, just a left over right, right over left, bob's your uncle and be done with it. :confused:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

carrie fisher wouldn't have sex with you at her drunken state of 275lbs.

...she looked pretty hot when younger.

I never understood the absolute fascination with Carrie Fisher. I mean I would let her have sex with me but she never hit me as good looking enough to let repeatedly have sex with me, just a left over right, right over left, bob's your uncle and be done with it. :confused:

I would agree with you but she looks damn hot in that picture to me so I would sex her up if she still looked like that.

Yeah I never was that fascinated with her either, that picture isn't her is it?

She's more the cute or plain girl next door. Maybe if we went out to a bar and had too many drinks and Iron Man wasn't playing on HBO, that might be a different story.

Looks like her to me.

why are we talking about random things in especially carrie fishe in a tmnt thread,who even brought this up and dont we have a louge room here. cant we get back to talking about the exclusive donny. lol this is all so random.

why are we talking about random things in especially carrie fishe in a tmnt thread,who even brought this up and dont we have a louge room here. cant we get back to talking about the exclusive donny. lol this is all so random.

2zri2ih.jpg

Yeah this is a pretty much none or all for me, if I decide to start this with Don I have to go all out with the rest of the crew. It's a must, I think I will stop at Splinter, Shredder and April O'Neil.

April better be freaking hawt!!!! :drool Maybe like AH! HAWGT!!! :lol I joke it wouldn't fit with the rest of the line I would think.

292580-89702-april-o-neil_large.png

Yeah this is a pretty much none or all for me, if I decide to start this with Don I have to go all out with the rest of the crew. It's a must, I think I will stop at Splinter, Shredder and April O'Neil.

April better be freaking hawt!!!! :drool Maybe like AH! HAWGT!!! :lol I joke it wouldn't fit with the rest of the line I would think.

292580-89702-april-o-neil_large.png

BOUGHT!!!

Hm... was it weird I was that enthusiastic about a sexy april?

Back