TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully a good amount, if no one preorders for the regular red version, sideshow will probably make more of the ex. version. At this rate, i don't even know who would even bother ordering the regular version. The more people who put themself on the wait list, the better chance we all get that the LE number is higher so everyone can get a chance to own this amazing piece.

Umm I hope they don't do that, that would be BS. I am not an es collector at all but I think that is pretty shady that if people don't order the regular they will jack up the ex es. You will see a lot pissed off people.

I don`t see why that should be a problem when the price is just about the same.

If they re-released it later after months and the value gone up big time,THEN i would understand that.

Because to me (which I know they don't) they should have the EX ES set already right in the beginning. I know they take into account how many preorder the EX on the first night and that much but I would hate to think that say the EX sells out and the regular is not sold out that they would decide to increase the EX just because of that. Its all in the game yo, be prepared to preorder the ex, if you don't get it, get on the WL. The ex is an ex for a reason it should be limited.

yeah that makes complete sense to me.

Did you order one?I`m on the waitlist...that`s the punishment for not understanding that i never should wait for the newsletter:mad:

I know this now,if i miss out on Rambo on thursday i will hang myself!

yep. I'm on the waitlist with ya, bro. :lol

I doubt anyone will cancel unless they are broke,Comic Book fans have made their decision,besides...it is easier to like this one without worrying about the Likeness like Human Statues that can affect people`s decision.

I will not miss out on the 3 other Turtles,no way...

I doubt anyone will cancel unless they are broke,Comic Book fans have made their decision,besides...it is easier to like this one without worrying about the Likeness like Human Statues that can affect people`s decision.

I will not miss out on the 3 other Turtles,no way...

Some might cancel, most people will only get their favorite one's, unless your a die hard collector like me which i would want them all. Plus, we don't know what other statues are in store for next year, we might see some other awesome stuff from Marvel or Star Wars that might drive people to cancel donatello and decide which statue they want more, economy is still ^^^^ty.

I doubt anyone will cancel unless they are broke,Comic Book fans have made their decision,besides...it is easier to like this one without worrying about the Likeness like Human Statues that can affect people`s decision. I will not miss out on the 3 other Turtles,no way...
I'm with you there. I ain't missing out on them either. It sucks if I don't get the ex Don because he's my favorite and I won't have him exclusive.

What do you think my chances are of converting from the wait list? I put my request in at 8am Friday morning since I forgot to get online Thursday night.

As far as Don's light green skin color is concerned, it actually seems to match his cartoon color fairly close. Makes me think all the turtles will be a different color green.

5482.gif

If so its an odd choice since there were going for the comic book look where they all have red bandannas and the same shade of green.

I can go either way on headband color, all red looks hardcore, the comics are great. But I grew up on color head bands, so I have a lot of love for those, so I'll take either look. But I think I prefer all the skin tones to be the same, they just seem to be a bit too cartoony with different skin tones.

I never thought of the Skin Colour being different,but that doesn`t really matter to me as long as we get the coloured Bandanas.

I never thought of the Skin Colour being different,but that doesn`t really matter to me as long as we get the coloured Bandanas.

Agreed, i can give a crap less about the color skin. I just pray i get my wait list order through! i am such a huge fan of the ninja turtles, i'd be heart broken if i couldn't get my hands on this set. I so can not wait for Raphael :naughty

I am also on the waiting list... maybe Sideshow probably makes more than planned number of units after the many request :rolleyes: or not, but i don't miss the other brothers

Just got an email that my Waitlist is converting. I didn't even hop on the WL until an hour after the Newsletter. :rock

Back