Thulsa doom and thorgrim WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shocktrooper's head sculpts & paint ups WIP

ohh here's the Boddicker & a couple more Veers.
As stated I will be doing a vr2 of Boddicker soon

Ah, I see you chose to not sculpt his glasses on?

That Veers is looking superb m8

attachment.php

Boddicker and Veers are look great. I'm anxious to see that Boddicker sculpt when it's painted!

Hi all, please find attached my latest 1/6 headsculpt, leonidas from 300

Hmmm, I'm not really seeing Leonidis in that one I'm afraid. At first thought my reaction was, Zeus - the Greek god. I think the beard is too pointy and long?

Thanks for the feedback - I guess it changes throughout the movie here's one of the reference pics I was using

You're sculpts are really looking good... the detail on Leonidas is very nice. He does have a Zeus vibe, but that's not entirely a bad thing.

Del Boy which I'm unfamiliar with (aside from the recent thread) looks very good.

Thought I'd dig up the old thread.
Boddicker & Piett new sculpts & an Arnie, a new Tealc will probably be next

Feedbacks welcome guys.. I need to grow & learn
thanks for looking

Sorry no painnt ups yet

Here's the progress on my Veers custom, rather then scour ebay for spare Pradj uniforms I decided to make a pattern and get one made up. I received the test fit version yesterday and put in on a spare hasbro body for size.

It fits really well considering and needs a few minor adjustments to the pattern It's lying down at the moment because the heads not attached.

Thanks for looking

Haha only 4yrs since my last update
Here's a few of my recent customs hope I've advanced

Starkiller my 1st finished figure
photomay07161039.jpg

photomay07161044.jpg

Revan my 2nd
photomay07161023.jpg

My 3rd my barc trooper
photomay07161053.jpg

My 4th death dealer
photomay07161133.jpg

My last project tigris
photomay07161152.jpg

And my present project wip
photomay07135234.jpg

Well decided to update and finalise my tigris custom last weekend, finally cam up with an idea to make boots, and have resculpted the armoured skirt larger and thinner and great belt full wrap and made it from flexible resin so now allows better posing, might even be able wire it to get he motion look. But overall the skirt sits flatter and the belts adds girth to the stomach which was needed on this guy...

If you bought the kit and would like the new armoured skirt and belt please pm me

Sorry images not working
4a1b.jpg

np4a1bj

Updated hound
photomay13224918.jpg

Last edited:

Where did you get these pieces from??

Well decided to update and finalise my tigris custom last weekend, finally cam up with an idea to make boots, and have resculpted the armoured skirt larger and thinner and great belt full wrap and made it from flexible resin so now allows better posing, might even be able wire it to get he motion look. But overall the skirt sits flatter and the belts adds girth to the stomach which was needed on this guy...

If you bought the kit and would like the new armoured skirt and belt please pm me

Sorry images not working
4a1b.jpg

np4a1bj

Updated hound
photomay13224918.jpg

Where did you get these pieces from??

They are both items I sculpted, the hound is a WIP (if a rather slow one) tigris is a sculpt and kit I offered earlier in the year, head sculpt of tigris by Peter he painter. Body is the kp 02

Back