Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think this is a well done piece and has gotten me excited about Buffy again. I cannot wait for Faith!

Jacob, he likes his boys bare chested.

I was thinking of that, but then I also thought he'd melt in Edward's eyes if push came to shove. I guess he'll have to set the record straight! Right here, right now ONLY in Whedonville!!! :rock :lol

Also Chap your sig rocks!

Thank you, sir!!! ChrisCJ99 deserves the credit! He hooked me up!! :rock

I thought the pointless derails had kept away from Whedonville - guess I was wrong. Let's try to keep threads on topic and not copy a pointless derail from yet another pointless derail in another thread.

I thought the pointless derails had kept away from Whedonville - guess I was wrong. Let's try to keep threads on topic and not copy a pointless derail from yet another pointless derail in another thread.

Amen!

I want to say I wish her boots were squared off in the front instead of how they are. But I love them anyways.

No thread derail is ever pointless. That is what happens when you create a community of people who like the same things. Friendships will build, you will get to know other people and like all friendships get off topic and go on wild tangents when you are discussing one thing and it leads to another. Sometimes it gets a little crazy bit other times I think it just shows how great online forums can be. More often than not the thread will naturally go back on topic.

Back