Throne 10 to 15

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
I haven't gotten a notice yet. I don't mind waiting a bit longer though. I'm still trying to recover from the past couple of weeks and everything that has shipped.

Just take a couple of Advil and bend over casue here comes more! :lol

KitFisto said:
Just take a couple of Advil and bend over casue here comes more! :lol

I just hope they use lube :monkey3

At least Jabba is coming from Adam, so that will take an extra week and be on a different CC. Thankfully I have tax return, my birthday, and a 3 pay check month in March to look forward to.

Darth Loki said:
I just hope they use lube :monkey3

At least Jabba is coming from Adam, so that will take an extra week and be on a different CC. Thankfully I have tax return, my birthday, and a 3 pay check month in March to look forward to.

Yeah, I am looking forward to my tax return too although most of it is going to new carpet upstairs. My 3 pay month is in May and I alreay have it marked on the calendar LOL.

minivader said:
:monkey2 had to cancel jabba and throne due to lack of space... oh well, I am sure in a few years time there will be plenty up for grab.

Sorry to hear that.A cancel because of lack of space and not funds! The exact opposite for me most of the time, although space is starting to get limited.

Back