ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

Any idea what the shipping charge will be to the US for the 2 pack?

Oh, well that's good news... I hope you're not mistaken. I guess for $240 or $120 a figure you really can't go too wrong on these :lol

for the US guys, we should be able to go on tonight at 7pm central time(if my math is right) to order

Do these charge tomorrow or is it a standard PO?

Shipping is included in the price and we charge immediately, as we need money to manufacture and ship those figures to you.

As for different timezones, I personally would love to see you making the order at 9:00AM sharp, but if that's the inconvenient time for you - you will be always welcomed to make the pre-order later. We will try to keep them up for some time (I listed them on Facebook for one week for example), to give everyone a perfect chance to buy one and come up with funds. We know that December is a tough month financially and if our supporters will ask us to keep the figure up even longer, we will see what we can do.

Here is some info how 9:00AM HK time corresponds with different timezones throughout the world:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...+The+Walking+Dead+Pets&iso=20131213T09&p1=102

I don't know about you guys and what you think after LUKA's photos, but we been thinking on adding more weathering and rust to the chain and some other minor changes (like eyes color) to make the product even more real.

Yeah agree on those two points. Chain should look more dirty and worn out, rusty feeling. I somehow found the eyes too bright and greenish. Hopefully you guys can make them lifelike as you put it. Good spot.

I don't know about you guys and what you think after LUKA's photos, but we been thinking on adding more weathering and rust to the chain and some other minor changes (like eyes color) to make the product even more real.

Weathering the chains would defiantly improve the overall set. That was my main issue with them when I saw the original photos.

I think this might be a tad nit-picky, but is there any way to reduce/hide the mold seam in the final product? This is the only thing that really jumps out at me. I can't wait to see the humans, keep up the good work!

9f56RS9.jpg

I think this might be a tad nit-picky, but is there any way to reduce/hide the mold seam in the final product? This is the only thing that really jumps out at me. I can't wait to see the humans, keep up the good work!

https://i.imgur.com/9f56RS9.jpg

I already asked our engineer, you are certainly not the first person, who asked that question after LUKA's photos.

Personally, I think we will do our best, but I can't promise that it will be completely invisible, because of the production process and other technicalities.

I already asked our engineer, you are certainly not the first person, who asked that question after LUKA's photos.

Personally, I think we will do our best, but I can't promise that it will be completely invisible, because of the production process and other technicalities.

Oh one tiny little thing, a padlock seems to be missing. Michonne tied her pets to the tree in season 3 just before she chopped their heads off...lol

Im very excited for these, Id love to get the exclusive, but like many have mentioned I cant really pay that up front. Also if the little changes are made that will really make these figures incredible.

Im very excited for these, Id love to get the exclusive, but like many have mentioned I cant really pay that up front. Also if the little changes are made that will really make these figures incredible.

Hopefully we will hold them long enough for you to put your pre-order in or there is always retail.

Thank you!

Does anyone know if this is strictly through them or if someone like BBTS will have them as well?

Does anyone know if this is strictly through them or if someone like BBTS will have them as well?

They will, but as singles.

Michonne's Pets 2pack is exclusive to our webstore and comes with a pair of severed arms.

Ordered. Love these guys but I would really like two pairs of severed arms.just one arm for each pet? Doesn't make much sense .

Ordered. Love these guys but I would really like two pairs of severed arms.just one arm for each pet? Doesn't make much sense .

We hope that we can offer bigger and better exclusives with the next characters.

Thank you for your purchase!

And there is a lot of interest, to be safe (nobody likes delays with their figures) - we put 2nd quarter of 2014, as the estimated shipping date in the items description at the store.

Back