ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

I don't know why you guys are freaking out about having to pay upfront. That's actually how Hot Toys does it at Toy Hunters. If you want to pre-order there (and get any of their exclusives) you have to pay upfront. Sideshow is now taking Paypal for pre-orders so you can pay upfront with them too. Frankly I think its a great idea in some cases. If you've got the money now, pay it off and wait. By the time it comes it almost feels like its free :lol

Sorry Buttmunch, I know ordering from ThreeA and ThreeZero online willl require full payment upfront, but ordering through Toy Hunters and Secret Base for any Hot Toy figures do not require full payment at all. You pay a certain amount as deposit and then pay the remaining when you arrive at the store to pick up the item. Thats how it always worked for the locals when ordering at their retail stores.

I don't know why you guys are freaking out about having to pay upfront. That's actually how Hot Toys does it at Toy Hunters. If you want to pre-order there (and get any of their exclusives) you have to pay upfront. Sideshow is now taking Paypal for pre-orders so you can pay upfront with them too. Frankly I think its a great idea in some cases. If you've got the money now, pay it off and wait. By the time it comes it almost feels like its free :lol

Thank you, that's indeed how most of the companies do business (not the case with Toy Hunters tho). With retailers it's different for various reasons.

We would love to have millions of money to manufacture those and be ready to ship at once, but that's unfortunately not something we can do nor offer at the moment..

Sorry if that is the inconvenience for many of you guys :(

Thank you, that's indeed how most of the companies do business (not the case with Toy Hunters tho). With retailers it's different for various reasons.

We would love to have millions of money to manufacture those and be ready to ship at once, but that's unfortunately not something we can do nor offer at the moment..

Sorry if that is the inconvenience for many of you guys :(

Yeah, its always that catch 22 situation. The companies don't want to sit on products that wont sell nor do they want to risk spending way over budget. As for the customer, we are afraid of delays and products not meeting promises or even the company/retailer going bust and run off with our money. etc etc

Life sucks lol. As always theres plenty of options and methods to pay for your toys. If you have the cash and no worries about the company, pay up front. If you dont lke this option, go to your trusted retailer and pay part payment. We all have our views and choices on how to buy our toys. Just use your own judgements and common sense. Just my 2cents...lol

Gimbat, can we have some FRESH news just as we pass page 100? hahaha

Gimbat, can we have some FRESH news just as we pass page 100? hahaha

Pre-order on December 13th, lots of figures are in the works...does it get any fresher than this? :)

Any WIP pics of Michonne???

I think we need one since these pets are closely related to her.

How about a look at the new Merle sculpt painted? :D

Thanks, really tempted to get these

+1!!!!

alone i admit not the most exciting still cool and will look great in a detolf but imagine them with the eventual release of michonne.. oh jeeeebus i get too excited. :panic:

wonder if her dreds will be soft pvc or like the recent HT pred dreds? would be cool and help with posing.

thks for always keeping us updated gimby!:clap

Pre-order on December 13th, lots of figures are in the works...does it get any fresher than this? :)

How long will one be able to preorder the exclusives? For example, if I decide to order on Monday, the 16th will I still be able to? Thanks.

OMG Guys, please check out this link for some really awesome shhots of the walking dead pets

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-218247-1-1.html

Note: The female in the photos is NOT Michonne from ThreeZero. I was almost tricked into thinking it was a tease at first glance.

A photo like that would be a fitting tease given how Michonne was introduced on the show.

Back