ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

Hahaha, good point!

Based on my experience with 3A, final production figures always looks better in hand than prototypes and samples.

I'm really excited for Kim and threezero, and that's there is finally a choice for all AMC's The Walking Dead fans out there.

Cool, but Gimbat, tell them to reduce the size of those buttons man!

Which is what I was afraid of personally. I don't mind artistic representation on characters with little source material but for characters like Merle, Rick, Daryle etc, I'm about likeness.

Fair enough but i wouldn't expect it from Threea/threezero that's not their style

Merle looks very...eh

The zombies look great and I can't wait for them.

I think the mouth and jaw is throwing off the likeness. If they work on the sculpt more I think it could be good.

The pets look fantastic, but if the human likenesses aren't there then I'm not going to bother with this line at all.

well...i'm super glad i got the custom merle headsculpt from other avenues....but i SURE AS HELL will be supporting 3Zero so that i can get all those cool looking Zombies....i can't wait to get the rest of the reveals...:)....also have to price these out...:)

Merles sculpt could use some work but not bad at all. I'd buy it.

Not interested in customs anymore.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

not that bad at all. looks great. how much does this figures would cost is a big "?"

That photo doesn't do any justice unfortunately.

At my own risk: taken screenshot of good quality high-resolution photo (will share it later, once I hear back from Kim), no glass and good lighting.

1GXQ7ZE.png

Definitely getting the twins. I will get Merle simply because it saves time and money from bashing my own. I will upgrade the clothing and headsculpt when they become available though. Either way, good news!!

Not saying i don't believe you, i'm just really curious where you're getting this info from?

Sorry, missed your comment.

I'm working for threeA (owned by Ashley Wood and Kim Fung Wong/threezero) since 2008. Doing various things for threeA, varying from social media to our official forum, blog and newsletter.

Sorry, missed your comment.

I'm working for threeA (owned by Ashley Wood and Kim Fung Wong/threezero) since 2008. Doing various things for threeA, varying from social media to our official forum, blog and newsletter.

That's very cool, are you guys trying to make realistic head sculpts like Hot Toys and Enterbay or are guys going for your own spin on them and how much to you think these will cost?

Hmmmm... It's hard to judge from a couple pics but I'm not loving the first impressions of Merle. The sculpt looks more like Brothers Production or Headplay type quality and the shirt looks more Sideshow than Hot Toys. We still need to see better pics to make a fair assessment but I'm getting the feeling that their zombies are gonna be the hot items and their humans not so much; or maybe they'll serve their purpose for outfits and accessories.

The good news is the articulated bodies for the pets :yess:

Zombies are fantastic!!! If production pieces look like that they will sell well!

Merle looks better in these pics. The paint is good. Again need to see production paint jobs. The pants are awesome and accurate. The weathering is great! The left holster is tough to get in 1/6. LIL Merle looks decent. Buttons on shirt look way too big. Also is the shirt grey or green?! I don't recall Merle wearing a shirt that color. He needs a belly and his neck is too long.

Another thing... These don't stylized at all. I think accuracy is the goal

Back