ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

The zombie looks good. Merle looks ok.

Why does everyone keep saying they wish Sideshow was doing these? Sideshow can't do 1/6 figures right, they have proven this with Star Wars and their horror lines in the past. Three A is the best company at weathering their figures up to look awesome, also sideshow distributes Three A and their figures are compatible to Hot Toys so I think these will turn out awesome! If anyone saw their Real Steel figures and the attention to detail they had was truly amazing, would love to see them tackle the Yaeger's from Pacific Rim!

You're soo right. as this pic CLEARLY shows, sideshow can't sculpt human likeness for crap, can they?

P1130873.jpg

Sarcasam aside, lower prices, and best CS would be why people want these from sideshow instead.

That said, if they can get these out for 170-199 each, I could be persuaded to get a rick.

The line will have already ended before it even started...these should be $119.99-139.99 tops

Just learned my friend talked to someone at SDCC and they said these figures would probably go for around $349 each? Can you verify that Gimbat. If thats true....then this will be a bust.

What the @#&%?! Is the walking dead license THAT expensive? haha pretty sure that's misinformation.

I was hoping Gimbat could give us some clarification. If they're that high, then I'll stick to the customs. I figured the twin zombies would be that much together, and thats expected. But for each? Judging by how Merle looks, I'd say 3Zero toys will have a clearance sale soon. Im curious to see Rick. He's the main character, and I think a lot of people will judge this line on how he looks.

in regards to the Merle head sculpt, sorry if this was shared already...

"This is the very first prototype.
I spoke with Kim today, and he already mentioned the head will continue to be improved during development :) "-ennui/3A Staff/Legion Outpost mod

Hi there, been lurking for ages, collecting for even longer ;) and since The Dead line 1/6 stopped (why Sideshow why?) this would be a good one to soothe the Zombie collection, but if they are indeed so expensive...
But someone mentioned Sideshow should make them (even though they are also rapidly increasing their prices) and someone replied they can't make HS very well, but I think they actually stepped up their game recently, as you can see in better pics of Han/Luke and Starcraft. If ThreeZero can't think of a better price, I would be glad if Sideshow (or anyone else capable of making these HS) would step up for this license.

Merle looks like a custom made figure. Super disappointed and if that's really the price, they can keep all of them.

^^yeah was thinkin that maybe it was for the set as well.

waiting to get a confirmation by someone in the know like gimby on the price. that Merle as mentioned will be tweaked alot im sure, its just a proto. :)

very impressed with the up close pics of the twins tho. really do want if there will be a Michonne and price isnt too high. 350 for both i like.

high res pics here, again sorry if shared already..
https://news.toyark.com/2013/07/18/sdcc-2013-walking-dead-images-16-scale-93054

Hopefully it just a proto, because ill be honest, many of the custom Merles on SSF look better than this and while not official, id rather put my own together for $100 than pay 3 times that (that is if the info is correct)

Just learned my friend talked to someone at SDCC and they said these figures would probably go for around $349 each? Can you verify that Gimbat. If thats true....then this will be a bust.

Each!?!? No way in hell am I paying that much for these. Merle, even if the likeness is substantially improved is a $150 at most imo. I sure hope the price quoted was for the pair of Michonne's pets.

The pets look great. Merle needs some work but the potential is there. I think Rooker is just a hard likeness to get. To be honest I haven't seen any sculpt out there really nail him. He has a very odd shaped skull. It's kind of a strange choice for the reveal as far as human characters go.

I think a base $150 mark in 1/6 is going out the door. Its getting closer to $200

I think you're probably right. Though I've been out of the 1/6 collecting game for about a year, I am willing to pay higher prices for figures as long as the likeness is good. The resemblance to Michael Rooker on the Merle figure is there, but not enough for me personally to fork out $150 (and especially $349 if the price quote a few pages back is correct).

I think it would have been best for three zero to release a zombie Merle with the pets.....I would pay 350 for the pets and display them with my custom michonne however....not impressed with their human introduction...they should have spent much more time in the lab...heck hire elvis1976 and SKi to your team quick!

Back