ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realistically think we get a maximum of ten figures from this line, which is cool, but then it fizzles off and whatnot but the fan base never really dies and then 5 years later another company picks it up and we get second versions of Jon Snow and a slew of new (some minor) character much like how Asmus picked up LOTR after Sideshow did an initial five figure run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds about right. And either they'll be way better or way worse. No inbetween.

Star Ace STRUGGLES with female likenesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everyone struggles with females, main reason is all the makeup they wear, its hard to show the flaws compared to male sculpts. and also the paint applications, makeup hides everything so they always come out looking like Barbie.

Wonder if some third party brand will be brave enough to tackle non specific characters figures? Like a generic wight, footsoldiers of the Stark and Lannister houses or even the Unsullied. They'd be nice to have and would help beefing up the display of the main characters.

Wonder if some third party brand will be brave enough to tackle non specific characters figures? Like a generic wight, footsoldiers of the Stark and Lannister houses or even the Unsullied. They'd be nice to have and would help beefing up the display of the main characters.

Speaking of the Unsullied, I really hope Greyworm gets made. I mean Arya, Cersei, and Brienne take precedence for me, but he would look really cool on display.

Sent a message to Threezero through Facebook inquiring about any more releases, this was their response.

" Thank you for loving our work, we are so happy to hear that!

We will announce in timely manner if we will be making more HBO Game of Thrones licensed collectibles! "

Sent a message to Threezero through Facebook inquiring about any more releases, this was their response.

" Thank you for loving our work, we are so happy to hear that!

We will announce in timely manner if we will be making more HBO Game of Thrones licensed collectibles! "

That's not encouraging. They really need to do Arya at a bare minimum to not make the line feel significantly incomplete. The problem is that to do Arya right means having a appropriate body. She would look absurd on a standard female body. They'd have to invest a lot in tooling such a body, which seems doubtful.

Although the Hound and certainly Tyrion are on non-standard bodies, so maybe there's a shot. I certainly hope so.

As for the robo reply, I wouldn't put much stock in that one way or the other. They did say they have at least three more figures in the pipeline, Starks and Lannisters ... my fingers remain firmly crossed for Arya and Queen Cersei.

I'm all for Bronn. Would also love a Red Viper and Mountain but not keeping my fingers crossed. I'd almost want cool looking characters rather then ones that some deem important to the plot. Sure someone like Sansa is important but do I need a 200 figure of her?

I also agree. Arya, Brienne and the Hound would make one hell of a collection trio...

But Queen Cersei would definitely be my please-if-you-could-just-make-one-more figure ;)

Considering that the show has about 10 episodes before it finishes some time in the middle of next year, ThreeZero may be considering how worthwhile it is to pursue more characters in this short time frame. It took almost exactly one year to release The Hound, from the time he was available for pre-order. Given how long it seems to take them to make a figure, I can't see them doing more than maybe 3 more characters.

While Cersei and Arya are probably the most significant characters left to make and could be cool, I think The Mountain and Brienne would make cooler figures.

Personally, I want a nice, BIG, armored Mountain figure (towering an inch or so taller than The Hound) so I can stage Clegane-Bowl on my shelf!

It's gonna be Cersei, Arya and the Night King. Quote me on it. That's if they only do THREE and that's only based on the clue about Starks/Lannisters. Brienne is a maybe but I don't think there's any way we somehow get 4 females in a row(the already announced Danerys, Arya, Cersei AND Brienne just seems far fetched. I'd love it but I don't think it'll happen).

Oh yeah... I forgot about the Night King! That would be a very obvious choice. He and Cersei are clearly the major adversaries, and he has potential to be a seriously awesome figure.
I agree Cersei, Arya, and Night King are probably the figures we'd most likely see.

That's not going to stop me wanting The Mountain though! How cool would that be?

Back