ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wish Jaime had an exclusive. The ghost exclusive is a must imo. Anyone know where to order one or someone that wants to ship their PO to me once you get it?

A couple of people on eBay are selling the exclusive pre-sale for $300-$330 shipped - I suspect that's the cheapest we'll see it (a $140 premium over original direct price)

I think it would be a great time for another work-in-progress table tease.

I dislike their current trend of not having exclusives. I didn't pick up Jaime from them because of it. There was no urgency.

One of the things I like about collecting figures is the fact that there are exclusives and limited editions. I´m not a flipper of any sorts but it is nice to have that variation or item that not too many others have. I say bring back the exclusives.

I'm not a big fan of exclusives. I don't care how many people have the same figure I have. I do hate when they add a must have accessory as a exclusive item.

They re-updated Jon's release from early January to late January. It was supposed to come out anywhere from September-December.

They re-updated Jon's release from early January to late January. It was supposed to come out anywhere from September-December.

UGGGGGGH.

I feel like I paid for this 2 years ago. If the delay's because they're working on improvements, I'd be totally fine with that, but I'm not sure any changes were actually made. I kinda doubt it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

UGGGGGGH.

I feel like I paid for this 2 years ago. If the delay's because they're working on improvements, I'd be totally fine with that, but I'm not sure any changes were actually made. I kinda doubt it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Its a chain effect. Previous releases got delayed so that messing up everything else that follows.

christ imagine how those that POed chappie feel at this point.:gah:

haha im one of them. Chappie retail and exclusive, plus Snow all pushed till end of Jan. I'm not liking how they are handling things but I have other things to pick up and play with in the meanwhile. Sucks but thats how it is with them....again.

haha im one of them. Chappie retail and exclusive, plus Snow all pushed till end of Jan. I'm not liking how they are handling things but I have other things to pick up and play with in the meanwhile. Sucks but thats how it is with them....again.

yup is pretty much to be expected now with 3Z. hoping its all worth the wait. any glaring QC probs will be brutal.

yup is pretty much to be expected now with 3Z. hoping its all worth the wait. any glaring QC probs will be brutal.

I really liked the Chappie figures that were shown at Toy Souls. Hope the final production is exactly the same and if so it will be a great figure. Like you said, QC is a concern, but so far I havent had to return any three0 figures back for replacement/fixes....touch wood.

For anyone looking to add a horse for either Ned or Jon, Asmus ones look pretty good. $135 shipped on their site (if they are still in stock), I bought a white and a brown, using white one for their gandolf figure and brown for Ned Stark (fits perfect on it), wish they made a black one for Snow.

Well since I couldn't find Tyrion's thread. $103 AMAZON PRIME. Little lord in the house.

IMG_7651_zpslfvddmzh.jpg

IMG_7652_zpsop5rzhmi.jpg

IMG_7653_zpsxqp6nxwo.jpg

Ned is next. Anyone know where to get him cheaper than $130???

Can anyone tell me of other places to buy these figures besides Sideshow, Big Bad and think Geek?

Back