ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaime is definitely impressive with the King's Guard Armor... As for Oberyn, maybe sell him & The Mountain as a set, and they can do something creative with the PERS system for the eyes.. so the eyes can really POP. :rotfl

Now to think of it, GoT figures makes good sets.. Jamie+Ceri, Oberyn+The Mountain, The Hound+Ayar, Little Finger+Sansa, Dany+Mr Friendzone, Margery+Joffrey (or Tomen?), Sand Snakes 3 pack?

Thankfully the PERS system is exclusive to Hot Toys. Not a fan.

Geez, what's up with all this talk of 2-packs? I don't know about you guys, but I want to keep the price down as low as possible for as long as possible for this line.

Besides... I'm definitely interested in a Red Viper figure. But if he is saddled with The Mountain in an expensive two pack, I might think twice.

An Oberyn and Mountain set would be awesome. Though, I don't know if threezero is interested in making sets. If the line is a success and they decide to move continually forward I wouldn't rule out the Red Viper as a figure. I'd love to own one.

PERS is a design that Hot Toys has a copyright on, although the function of moving eyes is something any company can do and others have done before and after HT's version of it. As far as I know threezero have never implemented it in any of their figure. I hope it stays that way too.

Thankfully the PERS system is exclusive to Hot Toys. Not a fan.

Geez, what's up with all this talk of 2-packs? I don't know about you guys, but I want to keep the price down as low as possible for as long as possible for this line.

Besides... I'm definitely interested in a Red Viper figure. But if he is saddled with The Mountain in an expensive two pack, I might think twice.

I hear ya on price. I don't want this line to be any more expensive than it was to be. It's just a Mountain/Viper set would be very cool. I'm not really interested in any of those other sets though. HT has been going crazy with those as of late.

Relating to price, how many people here would want Jaime's armor to be metal? I think when I initially thought if it I thought it would be neat, but the idea was dismissed not soon after. I don't think I want a needlessly heavy and awkward figure. Besides, that would spike the price right up. I think a well made and painted plastic or vinyl type material will suffice. Plus I think it would be easier, not to mention more fun, to pose.

I much prefer season 1 Jaime's look to season 4 and 5. The short hair isn't a good look.
I think it'd be cool to have a captured Jaime figure. That'd probably be a custom of mine if they make Jaime. Dirty, bearded, covered in his own poop.

I doubt they'd even consider diecast armor, I'd be grateful enough for armor at all. An Oberyn/Gregor two pack would be epic, I can't imagine people wouldn't want that armored monster once they saw it, specially if the joints were strong and he came with armor. Gregor_clegane-3.jpgOberyn-Martell-and-Gregor-Clegane-oberyn-martell-37178787-1920-1080.jpg But threezero seems to offer two packs and single packs so I doubt they'd do forced two packs. Gotta say I'm still peeved they didn't give Gregor the book version helm with a fist on top. gregor_clegane__a_song_of_ice_and_fire_by_nickkalinin-d6417rk.jpg

Anyone know how we'd go about getting another threezero q and a? Is anyone on the forums involved in asking company heads questions?

If the armor was metal, I'd be concerned not only about weight but whether or not all of the ornate detail and weathering in the armor would be better serviced if done in plastic.

Nah, Season 4 is where it is at. Golden hand and everything. When he was actually a fleshed out and developed character instead of the cookie cutter villain he was in Season 1.

Plus I think the short hair looks good on him and I really like the newer sleeker Kingsguard armor.

Nah, Season 4 is where it is at. Golden hand and everything. When he was actually a fleshed out and developed character instead of the cookie cutter villain he was in Season 1.

Plus I think the short hair looks good on him and I really like the newer sleeker Kingsguard armor.

Cookie cutter villain? Wow... never heard that before.

i agree was easy not to like him in s1 but as show went on and the character was fleshed out abit i did like him. seemed very intentional to me.

Agreed, that's not Jaime at all...if you think that you just didn;t get the character yet

And neither did most people until he was developed later on.

In Season 1 all he did was show up occasionally acting all sneaky, fight Ned, and push Bran out a window.

You are entitled to your opinion, I suppose.

I just couldn't disagree more with it.

Why do people care about the armor being removeable?

Just make it look good. Then if you can add removeable feature without sacrificing the aesthetic/form, okay.

And neither did most people until he was developed later on.

In Season 1 all he did was show up occasionally acting all sneaky, fight Ned, and push Bran out a window.

Yeah im gonna have to agree, season 1 he was pretty much just a smug jerk who had a thing with his sister, it wasn't till he teamed up with Brianne that his character really started getting fleshed out properly.

He's become more interesting but if we're talking about a figure than I want the Kingslayer. I'll take the cocky long haired swordmans over Jaime with the awkward goofy golden hand. More fun to pose and I just much prefer the armor.

This?

Or this?

I'm not concerned either about the armor being removable. Let's just get it to look good. And as someone mentioned long ago it is possible they could make Jaime in his under armor outfit pictured above.I think it would look great but a disappointment. I think we're safe expecting armor. I hope. :lol

Just give me this:

Back