ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only person who would like a Hodor and Bran??

No, definitely not, but after 8 months of searching, we still haven't been able to find the other person. ;)

After a bunch of other figures, that might make an interesting two pack. But how old/big do they make Bran?

They hide Bran's actual height pretty well on the show, but damn, that kid has sprouted in the last couple of years. He's really lanky. It helps, I guess that Kristian Nairn who plays Hodor is close to seven feet tall!

No, definitely not, but after 8 months of searching, we still haven't been able to find the other person. ;)

After a bunch of other figures, that might make an interesting two pack. But how old/big do they make Bran?

LOL !! I think we are deffo in the minority :gah:

I'd take Hodor as a single release and then Bran (season 3/4) with backpack and Summer as another.

Bob

They hide Bran's actual height pretty well on the show, but damn, that kid has sprouted in the last couple of years. He's really lanky. It helps, I guess that Kristian Nairn who plays Hodor is close to seven feet tall!

I guess that's the main problem. Hodor would be a big figure.................

Although, there are now 4 of us that want one :rotfl

Bob

Great pics Fiend!

tumblr_moo4np1zdR1qfeafco6_r1_500.gif

My top shelf has been so empty (reserving room for more ThreeZero GoT), so I finally got something to keep Tyrion company until his brother's of the realm arrive.

DSCN2100_zpsnrnlszxq.jpg

Waiting for a Jamie Lannister with a removable hand and Prince Obreyn with an alternate head sculpt.....

Forget the hand, GIVE US REMOVEABLE KINGSGUARD ARMOR WITH A STAND kingsguardshield.jpgID8u4To.jpg
Lord Commander Jaime for the win. Also, notice they updated the armor in season 5? The shoulder pauldrons have antler engravings.
Waiting for a Jamie Lannister with a removable hand and Prince Obreyn with an alternate head sculpt.....

S1 Kingsguard Jaime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All other Jaimes. And Season 5 armor is different in every way. I dig it but I prefer the original. I'll take whatever Jaime I can get, but I fear they'll stick me with the one with that giant dopey golden hand. I hope they give us the helmet too.

Back