ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I ended up breaking Tyrion down to get a better look at the engineering of the body and the tailoring of the clothes. The body is sculpted and textured throughout with the exception of the joints. The tunic and breaches both have laces to tie with velcro hidden underneath. His neck is crazy long. :lol
Pics for anyone that cares.

Thank you so much for posting this!!

So I ended up breaking Tyrion down to get a better look at the engineering of the body and the tailoring of the clothes. The body is sculpted and textured throughout with the exception of the joints. The tunic and breaches both have laces to tie with velcro hidden underneath. His neck is crazy long. :lol
Pics for anyone that cares.

Now we've seen what Ros and hundreds of other whores have seen. :lol

does anyone know what i have to do, to be able to post in the for sale/trade section?

If you wan to sell or post items available for trade, a premium membership @$25/year is required. If you want to buy or reply to someone else, then you can always send them a PM (Private Message) which doesn't require a premium membership.

Who's gong to start making real bound replacement books for this guy? ;)

Hopefully someome does not only because it will look way better but because the book itself is fragile as all ****. It fell out of his hand again an inch away from the counter and when it hit the rim of the book smashed into 6 peices. It's so fragile. Gauronted there will be dozens of cases like this when this starts to spread and hit more retail places and more people own them. I gaurontee you'll see the books commanding a hefty price parted out on eBay.

I'm not sure I would have displayed him with the book in the first place, but I'm totally convinced now to leave it in the box when mine arrives.

Question for you guys who have him in hand ... do you think the wrist pegs could be swapped out for HT pegs? (A lot of the reviews I've seen so far seem to suggest ThreeZero's pegs are too small and lead to the hands popping off.)

I think it's more that the holes in the hands are too big as to why they pop out easily

With the exception of the book problem I actualy don't mind that they pop off too easily because I repainted my hands and this way I don't have to grip them too hard to swap them but jt pegs definitely won't work because the holes in the hands are massive because the threezero pegs are massive

I think it's more that the holes in the hands are too big as to why they pop out easily

With the exception of the book problem I actualy don't mind that they pop off too easily because I repainted my hands and this way I don't have to grip them too hard to swap them but jt pegs definitely won't work because the holes in the hands are massive because the threezero pegs are massive

Gotcha. Thank you, sir!

Yeah, I actually didn't have that much of an issue with the pegs until I started shooting the video for the review where they fell off three different time (twice on camera)! I at least one of those times was because I had a little bit of the cuff of the shirt jammed in between the wrist and hand... so it wasn't on there super secure. The pegs are definitely shorter/stouter... it's almost comical that so many factors of the Tyrion toy come down to issues of size.

Anyway, I (thankfully) also had no issue with the book. It dropped off my shelf, 4 feet up, onto hard wood floors and didn't even chip the paint. Must have been lucky! I like the wine glass with knife look best.. so I may keep the book boxed up safe and sound just in case.

Also really, great to see the stripped down body.. interesting that not only is the body textured.. but also painted with skin tone gradients... almost as if they thought, "You know, Tyrion does bang a lot of "ladies of the night" in the show... maybe toy owners will have him nude.. we better bring our a-game". The long neck is hilarious as well!

Haven't got problems with the book either. One of the advantages of getting the figure a bit later than everybody else is this kind of information, I was extra careful with Tyrion's book so everything is ok. Anyways my Tyrion is now back in the box waiting for Ned, Jon and Jaime hehehe.

Yeah, I actually didn't have that much of an issue with the pegs until I started shooting the video for the review where they fell off three different time (twice on camera)! I at least one of those times was because I had a little bit of the cuff of the shirt jammed in between the wrist and hand... so it wasn't on there super secure. The pegs are definitely shorter/stouter... it's almost comical that so many factors of the Tyrion toy come down to issues of size.

Anyway, I (thankfully) also had no issue with the book. It dropped off my shelf, 4 feet up, onto hard wood floors and didn't even chip the paint. Must have been lucky! I like the wine glass with knife look best.. so I may keep the book boxed up safe and sound just in case.

Also really, great to see the stripped down body.. interesting that not only is the body textured.. but also painted with skin tone gradients... almost as if they thought, "You know, Tyrion does bang a lot of "ladies of the night" in the show... maybe toy owners will have him nude.. we better bring our a-game". The long neck is hilarious as well!

Great review...and thanks for the helpful info! :clap

Im glad I have zero interest in the book. Mine is still in the box. Displayed with thr cup AND book is too much. As far as the pegs go, when pulled they come out easy, but its not like they're floppy and falling out all over the place while he's displayed or something. At least mine aren't. The joints on my body have become a little loose too, but he still stands on his own nicely.

Last edited:
Finally got my Tyrion and love the figure besides the hands. Part of thinks I should have ordered Ned but I have no real love for the character. Can't wait for Jon Snow.

Back