ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
per threezero retail should have Tyrion by end of Jan :)

i think maybe those retailers with march shipping date were late to order it and will getting a second batch rather than the one just produced and sent out to retailers by threezero now.

We can make it...only a few more weeks :hi5:

We can make it...only a few more weeks :hi5:

:hi5:

got on the wait list for an ex Ned via them as well. was gonna pass and get Jon but the line is already off to such a great start with Tyrion i have kinda come to the realization i will end up with them all. :lecture ha!

:hi5:

got on the wait list for an ex Ned via them as well. was gonna pass and get Jon but the line is already off to such a great start with Tyrion i have kinda come to the realization i will end up with them all. :lecture ha!

I was lucky enough to find out about Ned while he was still up for pre-order...I'm glad I won't have to go through this again when he starts coming out. I'm also lucky that at this point Game of Thrones is the only sixth scale line that I am collecting so my wallet won't be THAT destroyed.

He meant next winter. When this gets to us.

brienneNO_600.gif

sad-jon-snow.gif

I was going to do a review but at this time what's the point. I was going to break the figure down just to get a look at the body(this is before I had it in hand and saw what the tunic was like. I wouldn't bother.) since its unique to 1/6 and hasn't been done before. Anyway, I got curious and pulled up the tunic as much as I dared to take a look. Well threezero didnt cheap out on us and take a shortcut. I was expecting smooth semi-gloss plastic with no detail like a lot of the fully clothed True Types that aren't intended to be displayed bare. Nope. It has texture like skin and a physique. He even has a six pack. :lol

Back