ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HBO have already confirmed that the prequel will NOT be of Roberts rebellion.

HBO have not confirmed a prequel AT ALL. There are just whispers, if a prequel is eventually made I'd like it to be brief, I dislike prequels in general but even more so when they drag on and we already know the general outcome of the story (I'm looking at you Clone Wars.) :monkey4

Can't wait for Jon. I wonder if the packaging will be Stark themed? Most probably since he will include Ghost and I can't think of an effective way of making it Night's Watch themed...

Ive heard rumors about them possibly doing something with the Dunk and Egg novellas which aren't prequels per se but are set in Westeros just 90 years prior to the events of GoT. You'll hear familiar family names but the events aren't directly related to Roberts Rebellion or anything like that.

Martin himself is the one suggesting they should do the novellas. But HBO hasn't made much comment about it. Personally, I think Martin is just trying to buy more time because he feels the show speeding up behind him! :lol

Can't wait for Jon. I wonder if the packaging will be Stark themed? Most probably since he will include Ghost and I can't think of an effective way of making it Night's Watch themed...

Perhaps it could be black, with part of their oath on it (Night gathers and now my watch begins etc...)

I feel Jon will be a fair bit more expensive if the exclusive will be a large Direwolf Ghost. If Ned is $160, I can see Jon being $180 at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think Ghost will add that much to the price, $10 at most. I kind of hope he'll come with some kind of diorama, though I doubt it. Other than Ghost I can't see him coming much more more than Long Claw and a dagger, perhaps a standard Broadsword. It does like he comes with an extra outfot piece too (That leather thing by his pants)

uploadfromtaptalk1420412052723.jpg

Well if Ghost is only that size, then it wouldn't add much to the cost i agree. That looks like a very small wolf and not even half the size Ghost becomes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, in terms of size it is an excelent season 1 Ghost. But this is not a season 1 Jon Snow figure, during the first season he wore a different fur coat, white in color, the prototype costume shows the season 2 onwards black fur coat which is way cooler and more emblematic IMO. Perhaps the wolf here is bigger than it appears to be...

After seeing your pics and reviews of Tyrion, I trust Threezero will make an awesome Jon and Ghost. The Wait for Tyrion....Continues...:lol

At least he looks like the animal he's supossed to represent, which is more than can be said for Jones the cat from HT's Ripley.

Snows will definitely come with Nights Watch box art. Im thinking a $180 price too. I thought it would be cool for a snarling Ghost for the Ex. and neutral Ghost for the regular. Not that I think that will happen.

My Tyrion figure just arrived in the mail today. I must say that this thing looks even better in person than the even the best photographs that have been shared online so far. I already knew that the sculpt was brilliant but I didn't expect for the painting to be so good. I think that the lighting necessary to take clear photographs of the figure doesn't do justice to the quality of the paint job on the head sculpt.

ThreeZero really knocked it out of the park with this figure. I pray that this line is as successful as it deserves to be. I can't wait for Ned with his greatsword Ice to show up at my apartment sometime this spring.

Received tyrion today only complaints are the hands 1: they pop off a little to easy 2: brown wash on the hands looks bad,, but the likeness is very good a the so is the overall figure

I think im more curious on how they'll handle Jaime then any of the other six mentioned. Will his armor be metal? Maybe a vinyl or plastic with a gloss finish? Will he have armor (he better!!) at all?

Back