ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever ordered from them before? Do their products come with a shipper and do they double box?

I got their exclusive zombies from their website before. They came in a shipper box but did not double box it. Based in HK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No notice yet, but I did manage to order the exclusive a week or so after closing date with grovelling apology /begging letter, so I can wait a bit :lol

Hopefully people that get it in countries closer to ThreeZero post picture soon! I'm waiting to order o_O

Can't wait to see the incoming flood of pics, my Amazon Japan order still says I won't have it until early Feb, plenty of time to cancel if he's sub-par...

I just ordered from Amazon Japan too. Only came to 80 quid with import fees etc. Say 31st Jan for shipping date now.

i think those that ordered direct from threezero will get it awhile before the retailers will get their stock in and shipped. at least thats how it is via threeA.

i think those that ordered direct from threezero will get it awhile before the retailers will get their stock in and shipped. at least thats how it is via threeA.

Same applies with threezero as well. I got my zombies before the local retailers did. The exclusive ver came out way before the individual pets did.

7ff285c94106b5eeaaaa2458552ff1c4.jpg
177c47d20d0dd8b90bf20f58538f0669.jpg

I sincerely hope the Tyrion head sculpt looks better (more like Dinklage) in hand. Let's blame it on the photo (fingers crossed).

I'm at the show now. I took the pics. I'm happy with this result. Hands could be better though.

Those pictures are the newest version of both figures?? If so...they look amazing. I'll be very happy if Tyrion looks like that, also glad I pre-ordered Ned.

Not sure if it's final but at the look of it. It's good.

Nice to hear. I'll chalk it up to the angle then - I much prefer the way the face looks in some of the images that have been posted before. Interesting to note he's still missing that exclusive dagger and also the hand pin.

Jeeez. You sure are hard to please. I'll try and take a better pic when I walk past around.

Jeeez. You sure are hard to please. I'll try and take a better pic when I walk past around.

The pictures are very much appreciated, the more the merrier :) I take it you're at Toy Soul?

Yes I am. But I'm not near the booth yet. Will walk back onwards it and take some more. Using a crap iPhone FYI.

I appreciate any pics you get. Besides, anyone that has this ordered can complain about how he looks when they get it in-hand in a couple weeks. I'm happy with it as-is.

Back