ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, yeah, I'd say the sculpt is definitely on par with Tyrion. And hopefully the paint job will be a little better on the production pieces.

The laces on the front of the leather vest/tunic seemed to be the same brown color as the the tunic itself. The thing that caught my eye was the long, quilted garment (doublet?) that he wears under the brown tunic. I checked some pictures from the show and it's supposed to be darker gray than the proto, but like I said, this didn't look like it was 100% done yet, so maybe the colors or materials weren't completely sorted yet.
Cool. Its good to know they fixed the laces, and yeah, judging by the teasers the quilted thing is lighter in color. I hope we see something soon.
Maybe the way we jumped on them for their first efforts in the development of Tyrion that they are playing Ned a little more close to the chest.
Yeah, thats not a bad theory. :lol

Let the bashing begin.

Love the clothing and character but damn that headsculpt needs a ton of work. A years wait for this? Probs another years wait before release. Hope they don't mess up the imp that's suppose to release soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not terribly interested in following yet another thread…

Ned Stark

10606577_945313878827774_2554419199030369695_n.jpg

Yeah the news is slow in coming for this line so it seems one thread should work fine.

The costume is pretty impressive... but that sculpt is awful.

Really curious to see what you guys do with the photoshopping.

(Honestly, I don't see anything objectionable about the sculpt right now. I'd be happy with this today. But once you guys start putting grid lines on things, that's usually when I start to see the problems!)

The head sculpt is alright but if you didnt know GoT or LOTR, you wouldnt know thats Sean Bean. Hope that makes sense. Lol

Oh, I don't know. I think he's pretty recognizable.

Would I like a better sculpt? Sure! But if this is what they end up with, I have no huge objections.

That said, if you cover either half of his face, left or right, I think he looks better. There's something about the eyes that are throwing it off ever so slightly for me. I think this one is slightly cross-eyed, too. (The previous proto I saw was cross-eyed as well, but this one isn't as noticeable.)

Oh, I don't know. I think he's pretty recognizable.

Would I like a better sculpt? Sure! But if this is what they end up with, I have no huge objections.

That said, if you cover either half of his face, left or right, I think he looks better. There's something about the eyes that are throwing it off ever so slightly for me. I think this one is slightly cross-eyed, too. (The previous proto I saw was cross-eyed as well, but this one isn't as noticeable.)
I agree. I would buy this sculpt but of course I wish for a little more. But dont we always haha

Clothing looks ace, head could do with some improving but it's recognisable. It's something in the eyes throwing it off.

Why are the boots giant size too?!

Does the head look a bit too small to anyone else as well?

I keep looking at that, too. But I think it might be an optical illusion. The wolf pelt on his shoulders is really bulky and it's making his shoulders look bigger than they are, which makes his head look small. My guess is, if you take the cape off, the proportions would look okay.

Woo! More GoT!!!

Outfit looks awesome! but I agree there's something off about the face. They did a good job fixing up the initial Tyrion HS though so I'm looking forward to seeing them do the same thing for Ned.

Ok, head sculpt needs a complete redo. But seeing as I don't think a Ned figure is in the cards for me… NEXT! ;)

Eyebrows need to be shortened as well as lightened, he looks like a Spaniard. Also need to lighten the stache and beard a touch.

Back