ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from BBTS, mostly because I don't have 130 to pay upfront.

In the end the cost is basically the same. The $10 'savings' retailers are offering him for will get eaten up in shipping. You're looking at $8 minimum, but most likely closer or over $10. So paying in full right now and getting an extra accessory and free shipping is the way to go IMO. All getting him from a retailer buys anyone is time to get the money really.

Just decided to check the order status on threezero's site b/c as we all know it took a huge crap yesterday. Anyhoo, I have a transaction ID#, can print an invoice but the Order Status says "Awaiting payment"? Could have sworn threezero's store directed me to a Paypal login to send payment, but I don't see any funds taken yet. What did I miss? :lol

Place my order through ThreeZero yesterday. Tyrion's looking pretty neat despite the derpy hands (hoping they get fixed up though).

Just decided to check the order status on threezero's site b/c as we all know it took a huge crap yesterday. Anyhoo, I have a transaction ID#, can print an invoice but the Order Status says "Awaiting payment"? Could have sworn threezero's store directed me to a Paypal login to send payment, but I don't see any funds taken yet. What did I miss? :lol

Did you get the payment receipt email from paypal as well as the order confirmation from threezero?

If your paid paypal with a linked bank account it can take a while for paypal to charge you (I've had products arrive before paypal charged me). If you have the paypal receipt email, contact ThreeZero CS, otherwise I'd call up paypal to confirm whether it went through or not.

I ordered before the list price was revised. I'm still paying the same, but it sucks feeling like I missed out on a sweet deal.

I'm in the same boat. Paid via Paypal, got the receipt email via Paypal, but TZ website stills says awaiting payment. I dropped their customer service a note to inquire about that. It's probably a bug.

Looks like somebody on their facebook page asked them about the hands. They confirmed that the Tyrion shown in the promo pictures is just the latest prototype and not the final product. This almost confirms that the hands will be changed, possibly even the outfit.

best-of-tyrion-lannister-m.jpg

PO'd on bbts! Unfortunately for my wallet, I can easily see myself getting this whole line.. I want Daenarys next!

logged in to threezero store and clicked "pay now" and paid through paypal. Coulda sworn I did this already when I ordered on sunday night, but I didn't have any confirmation email from paypal, which I do now from just paying. Yet the threezero page still says awaiting payment, but at least I can confirm in paypal now that it was paid.

logged in to threezero store and clicked "pay now" and paid through paypal. Coulda sworn I did this already when I ordered on sunday night, but I didn't have any confirmation email from paypal, which I do now from just paying. Yet the threezero page still says awaiting payment, but at least I can confirm in paypal now that it was paid.

I may do the same, as I've been emailing Paypal to see what's up and have been greeted with useless automated replies. :lol

Back