ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's talking about this photo I believe:

attachment.php

Bottom right.

In 6 weeks? That won't happen. :lol

The interest will still be there.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

They don't need to release it within 6 weeks, just get the damn preorder up already. And they sent out Michonne's Pet Walkers to a reviewer a long time ago, way before their release, so there should be able to do that much at least for Tyrion.

I don't need a review, especially if it's a video review. About 99% of those are garbage and unbearable to watch.

Pre-order will come when it comes, though I am curious on the price on this thing.

There is no telling what the cost of this thing will be. He's small, half the size of other figure so naturally you'd think it would be substantially less, but that's not always the case. I'm sure they factor in the cost of the licensing fees and engineering a new body, right? I wish Gimbat could give us a ballpark number like he did with the Pets. He was right on point with that one. The prices range so drastically some times on these things Im not even surprised anymore.

For all the reasons you list, my pulling-it-out-of-a-hat guess would be around the $200 mark. Maybe a smidge more, maybe a smidge less. That seems reasonable. But you're totally right, just because he's short, doesn't mean he'll be cheaper. Engineering the body had to eat up a chunk of their R&D budget. And even though he's small, it doesn't mean the clothes aren't just as intricate and tricky to produce as a full 12" figure. And they still have to paint the head, just like they would a full-size figure. So I don't think his size will have any bearing on the price.

Luckily he doesn't seem to have a lot of accessories, so that might help a little.

The license fee is the real wild card, in my opinion. Who knows how big a bite HBO will want to take. They're kind of new to the collectibles game.

Time will tell ...

Though hopefully not much more time!

It's just just a guess, but I don't see their prices up near Hot Toys level at this stage. They just don't have the same brand cachet. Their Pet Zombies from the Walking Dead line are being sold for US$130 ea. right now.

It's just just a guess, but I don't see their prices up near Hot Toys level at this stage. They just don't have the same brand cachet. Their Pet Zombies from the Walking Dead line are being sold for US$130 ea. right now.

I was just thinking that I don't really know the price point on their other figures. I'm thinking you're right, then...it will be closer to $125. Fingers crossed!

if this was on a standard 1/6 bod then no doubt, but since it was new bod developed by threezero for this release.. thats not cheap. so i think def under 200 but over 130.. 150 is my spec.

$125 is my guess.

That would be very nice. I'm getting tired of paying $200+ for dollies.

I'm thinking $149.99. But I'd pay more because it looks that good!

This is where I am.

It's just just a guess, but I don't see their prices up near Hot Toys level at this stage. They just don't have the same brand cachet.

Agreed. I'm thinking, hoping for a $130-$170 price point for various characters.

Its just hard to tell. How about armored figures? I mean aren't those ACI armored figures ranging from $140-$170 or something? And those aren't licensed.

I don't need a review, especially if it's a video review. About 99% of those are garbage and unbearable to watch.

Pre-order will come when it comes, though I am curious on the price on this thing.

I don't need one either. I wasn't speaking to personal desire, just that it would make smart business sense for 3zero to do so, as video reviews do help sell products.

Ah, gotcha. Tbh, that is my greatest fear. That they won't sell enough to warrant many other characters. I know the show is a smash etc. but its a fear.

It seems most people here would only want/ two or three characters and they'd be done, whereas my list could go on and on. :lol

The major want of mine is up in the air: Tywin. I just don't know how much of a priority he'd be for threezero. He's one of the best characters in the whole show and all people can talk about is ****ing Jon Snow.

Some major wants I have I think will be delivered if the line is successful. Which are

Tyrion
Ned (which we have),
Jaime
Hound
Robb (eventually).

Major wants that are up in the air are
Tywin
Brienne
Arya.

Major wants that I know ain't happening.

King Robert
Bronn

King Robert seems like a good character that one these companies that make quality un-licensed items could take a crack at such as DiD or ACI.

Last edited:
I've gone from not being interested in any of the GoT figures to being interested in Tyrion, so that's something. ;) I've mentioned before that it's my favorite show, but with so many characters on what I consider even ground, it'd would be nearly impossible for me to pick a specific few to represent the series. And I'm not interested in collecting 20 figures. Tyrion is probably my favorite character on the show, plus the figure would be very much unlike anything else I have, so I figure if it's got to be just one, this could be that one.

Back