ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed 3Z, and the reply I got was that Arya was still scheduled for Q4 shipping...

Interesting...would be shocked if true though and no chance of it arriving before Christmas at this rate.

:exactly: They are cutting it a bit fine to say the least! Thought their Walking Dead Glenn figure was also due for release this quarter - not heard anything about that one either. :(

I'd be really surprised (but happy!) if they made that deadline. Just got the e-mails today that the Walking Dead Glenn figure and the GoT White Walker were officially delayed to "Jan/Feb." They've both been pushed back a couple times.

I'd be really surprised (but happy!) if they made that deadline. Just got the e-mails today that the Walking Dead Glenn figure and the GoT White Walker were officially delayed to "Jan/Feb." They've both been pushed back a couple times.

Not surprised by that :lol Thank you for the info! :)

I'm all for delays if it results in getting perfected or great product. The problem with three zero is not only are they slow, but they are bad.

Their last few releases have shown some improvement but not enough to warrant the delays.
Yeah. Like it would be nice to think they're fixing that Arya head, but that ain't happening. It'll look like the proto if not worse.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yeah, 3Z never seems to delay figures because they're improving them. Seems like their behind-the-scenes ... let's call them challenges ... seem to be organizational and logistical, rather than artistic. Typically, once they've shown a figure, it's not getting changed much.

I see that TZ have updated their shipping schedule and Scully is pushed out to February but interestingly Arya and the WW are still marked down for December release. Tick tock....

I never had seen this Grey Worm figure before. Did anyone knew about him?
GW1.jpgGW2.jpgGW3.jpgGW4.jpg
Looks like it's on preorder at this site: https://world.taobao.com/item/560272645912.htm?spm=a21wu.11804641-cat-tw.0.0.505f7c87m346D7

Interesting but doesn’t look great and not sure I’d want to waste a spot on my shelf for a sub par GreyWorm. How much does it cost? (Link wouldn’t work for me)

it looks awful, one season ahead, I don’t have any hope for new heroes from the three-nulls. Maximum we are waiting for the re-release of old characters in new clothes

I dont really know how to look for eleven's stuff, but does anyone know if there's any news if the Jon Snow head that was posted a while back would be available soon?

Back