ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Tormund on the shelf
T9NIqxI.jpg
U5OmjPJ.jpg

What characters does everyone still want to be made?

Any of the following would instantly grab my attention:

Jorah Mormont
Bronn
Brienne of Tarth
Joffrey Baratheon
Jon Snow 2.0
Ramsay Bolton
Davos Seaworth
Tormund Giantsbane
Theon Greyjoy
Beric Dondarreon
thoros of Myr
Ygritte
Grey Worm
Varys
The Night King
Daenerys Targaryen 2.0
Yara Greyjoy
Walder Frey
Tywin Lannister
Oberyn Martell
Osha
Jaqen H'ghar
Barristan Selmy
The Waif

Most of those have very little chance of ever happening, of course, so my wallet remains steadfastly unworried, despite such a lengthy list. Especially when the very few that might get made would still have to turn out well before I'd buy them. :lol

Not in any particular order (and probably not gonna happen ever!!) but I'd like to see figures of Ramsay Bolton, Bronn, Ser Jorah, Brienne, Robb Stark, Caitlyn Stark, Tywin Lannister and Jaqen H'gha :)

Ehh. They look O.K......I’ve seen better sculpts by Threezero......................................................*crickets*.............................................................. [emoji23] obviously you guys should know I’m just kidding LOL. I can’t wait for this one to come out. I will definitely buy the **** out of it LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s pretty cool man! I mean just as some creative and positive criticism its definitely gonna need work on some stuff but I’m pretty sure you know that. Like try and lighten up the color of Tormunds wildling cloak and then weather it a bit. And then you just got to fix up Jon Snow’s hair and then you’re good. Trust me I have miles of work to do on mine for the evening close to display wwould be likeyours.

That’s pretty cool man! I mean just as some creative and positive criticism its definitely gonna need work on some stuff but I’m pretty sure you know that. Like try and lighten up the color of Tormunds wildling cloak and then weather it a bit. And then you just got to fix up Jon Snow’s hair and then you’re good. Trust me I have miles of work to do on mine for the evening close to display wwould be likeyours.

I'm not much of a customs person. A member here(KC13) made the Tormund outfit. I love it, but how would I weather it?

Wow fantastic! I think there are other more important characters and newer iterations of past characters that should come first but I will take anything I can get! As a mild criticism her armour seems a bit dull/monochromatic in colour.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

The likeness looks pretty good too...but we all know at this stage that that means very little on a TZ female proto. Still, delighted TZ are starting to increase their output on this line. Churn them out I say!

:exactly: Great to see she is being made...but yep, it's a proto and its ThreeZero so like with Cersei I am gonna hang fire and wait for production pics to surface before ordering. :)

Back